sun, moon, venus and mercury in pisces

wind

These are my planets, mars is in cancer.:)

Is there any hope for me?? How to deal with this pisces energy?
Sun, moon, venus and mercury are in the second house, according to some systems sun and moon are in the first (I think according to Placidus; according to Koch all these planets are in the second house).

The main challenge in my life is MONEY:) How to earn, all that I possess is very unstable, very evasive, I lack stability and grounds. Will this always be so?
My parents are the same...mum was always sick and she died, I never knew my father, I met him one year ago and there is almost no connection.

My ascendent is capricorn - the only earth element in my chart.:)

Can such a pisces like me find some stability in her life?
I would appreciate some encouragment if it is possible, because my life seems so unsolid that it is scary.
I feel I should use the pisces energy for healing and helping and going into spirituality and deeper into art- all of this I enjoy immensely - but now it is not only about enjoying it, it is also about maybe even through these things find some financial grounds. Is this possible with planets like this?

Maybe this is my challenge, my destiny, if the mother nature and father cosmos sent me here with all this pisces energy:) Maybe I should find some grounds and material stability through artistic and spiritual activity. It seems so if I look at my life. To put things in a very concrete way (my capricorn speaking:)): can I make money and be financially independent thorugh art and healing? Because I don't see any other way, nothing else seems to work at all, not to even mention that this is the only thing that can fulfill me.

I would like to use this pisces energy in a very productive way (this is probably my second house speaking:)). Actually, I am forced to, I have no choice. Life is pushing me there.

And my moon feels so good when I go shopping:) When I am down, I just need to go to the mall; buy a small stupid thing or a tarot deck. Or nothing, just the energy of a shopping environement can be very uplifting:)
Or chocolate. That is the final resort and it always works:)

Thanks for any comments on my pisces energy and how to use it creatively and if I can hope for a life without fear of loosing everything that I value.

paradoxx

I too have encountered many obsticles in obtaining financial freedom in a system that is unfair to the bottom line reality that it itself creates and neglects. Although if i was to only have one sense of earth in my chart, capricorn would be favorable, stay stable and don't go too far off that beaten path, Capricorn works best when she moves with energy to spare for later challanges, keep it easy for a while and things just might fall into place just for you, but it will be up to you and your amazing pisces intuition to make is work for the way you want. Many peopel assoicate money with green, perhaps for you it needs to be blue, the realtity of haivng a level mind (What I associate with blue, it might be different with you.) is essential for keeping money above that fearsome red line of debt.

Sophie

wind - I have the Sun, Mercury and Saturn in Pisces. I have the Moon in extravagant Sagittarius and Venus in spendthrift Aries. My Mars in Scorpio does give me drive, but it can also be self-destructive. The nearest my chart gets to an earth sign is my north node in Taurus.

So I've had to play to my strengths in order to achieve financial independence. I am imaginative, I can work hard when I have to, I can charm people and I know how to use my brain and my words. I am working - at nearly forty! - on the idea of building a small capital for investment, or to buy a place of my own somewhere in the world, a house by the sea (this is also a dream I have - that's the Pisces in me). My Jupiter in Cancer allows me to make my home anywhere, to put down things that mean "home" to me even in a shack, and to expand there.

BTW - what I call financial independence is a good job that keeps the wolf away - nothing like stocks and bonds, and investments, and anything of that nature. I don't own a house or anything other than a car, books and a few bits of furniture. But I am happy that way. I am well trained and can get a job that pays, wherever I am. I am also modest in my needs, even if I like the odd luxury when it comes my way. My most expensive spending goes on travel and books. I also contribute to a pension, because I won't always want to work my butt off!

So it's possible, only you have to approach it from a mind of abundance, not want. The more you want, the less you feel you have. If you concentrate just on covering your basic needs and find pleasure in things that can't be bought, or don't cost much, you will find yourself relaxing, and eventually being able to earn much more than you think possible now that you are so anxious.

The_Star

Pisces Magic.....

wind said:
These are my planets, mars is in cancer.:)

Is there any hope for me?? How to deal with this pisces energy?
Sun, moon, venus and mercury are in the second house, according to some systems sun and moon are in the first (I think according to Placidus; according to Koch all these planets are in the second house).

The main challenge in my life is MONEY:) How to earn, all that I possess is very unstable, very evasive, I lack stability and grounds. Will this always be so?
My parents are the same...mum was always sick and she died, I never knew my father, I met him one year ago and there is almost no connection.

My ascendent is capricorn - the only earth element in my chart.:)

Can such a pisces like me find some stability in her life?
I would appreciate some encouragment if it is possible, because my life seems so unsolid that it is scary.
I feel I should use the pisces energy for healing and helping and going into spirituality and deeper into art- all of this I enjoy immensely - but now it is not only about enjoying it, it is also about maybe even through these things find some financial grounds. Is this possible with planets like this?

Maybe this is my challenge, my destiny, if the mother nature and father cosmos sent me here with all this pisces energy:) Maybe I should find some grounds and material stability through artistic and spiritual activity. It seems so if I look at my life. To put things in a very concrete way (my capricorn speaking:)): can I make money and be financially independent thorugh art and healing? Because I don't see any other way, nothing else seems to work at all, not to even mention that this is the only thing that can fulfill me.

I would like to use this pisces energy in a very productive way (this is probably my second house speaking:)). Actually, I am forced to, I have no choice. Life is pushing me there.

And my moon feels so good when I go shopping:) When I am down, I just need to go to the mall; buy a small stupid thing or a tarot deck. Or nothing, just the energy of a shopping environement can be very uplifting:)
Or chocolate. That is the final resort and it always works:)

Thanks for any comments on my pisces energy and how to use it creatively and if I can hope for a life without fear of loosing everything that I value.

My suggestion is to replace the consesus reality beliefs (general public) about money with an absolute faith in divine providence.
You made no mention of aspcts to your Piscean placements.
It seems that you have the chart of an artist. The Piscean rule (unspoken) is to do what gives you the greatest creative joy and, like magic, the money will follow. You MUST abolutely believe that the world will provide you with all that you need to flourish... all you need to do is to share your talents.

Meditate on the 10 of Cups!!!!!!! absorb the 10 of cups energy.... follow your creative impulses and abandon all fear.

wind

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for your replies.
I guess I am not the only one struggling with the piscean energy:)

I don't need much...I am not after big house or beautiful car or something. I just need to pay the bills regularly, feed myself and my cats and be able to have enough money to go to a certain meditation place where all my dearest friends are and the energy that I need.

This is my biggest concern...

It is true, the star, I am artistically oriented and I feel what you are saying might be just right; I should explore my creativity to the fullest and this could have the effect to give me more stability, even in money.
Maybe it is about noursihing myself with this energy and than nourishment will follow everywhere.

Thank you very much for this insight!

GoddessArtemis

OOh, Helvetica...I have my moon in Sagittarius...buy first, think later. Sun in Pisces, of course...and like everything else, we go one of two ways: crazy lucky with money, or just hovering on the verge of poverty. My Venus and Mars are in Taurus, which one would think would help, and Jupiter in Capricorn (I gotta work hard for the money!). You'd think I'd make my living off my Aries Mercury...I can talk a good talk, but I can't seem to fingale my way into a decent-paying job..

Anyway, let's not discuss money right now; what a sore point it is for me...

GA