Can moon be 2 signs?

Minderwiz

Good point about the aspects Isthmus. Saturn is the sole dispositor in this chart so is really the dominant planet.

Uranus is ruled by the Sun, The Sun is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is ruled by and conjunct to Saturn. The Sun therefore also sextiles Jupiter. This is quite a nice little group and well worth an analysis in more depth.

galadrial

I'm afraid I can't follow the implications of your last post, though it's quite intriguing (ie: I'm way out of my depth here, but since this is my chart, I'm dying to know what it all means); if it's not asking too much, could you explain some of it as though I were a client and not a peer? However, that is, perhaps, not the purpose of this forum, so if it is the tradition to not post in that manner, I understand. I think it's cool that you found this chart of enough interest to wish to analyse it in more depth, so please do post any further analysis; I will find it of interest whether I can follow it completely or not:)

Minderwiz

Hi galadrial,

Sorry - the comment was more directed at Isthmus, I wasn't trying to challenge you to do a self reading!!!!!!!

Uranus is your most elevated planet (highest in the sky) and is just out of conjunction with your MC - as it's in your tenth house this would suggest either an unusual choice of career, or a career in the sciences - something that either requires a considerable degree of independance or alllows you to show your independance.

Uranus is also ruled by the Sun (its in Leo) as is your MC, so your career is likely to be a rather dramatic statement, or at least something that you take a lot of pride in.

The Sun is inconjunct Uranus, being in the fifth House - children, hobbies, intersts, relaxation, romance. The inconjunct suggests that you might have difficulty channeling your creativity into your career because of other interests or that your career will interfere with your hobbies, interests, etc.

Jupiter rules your Sun from the third House. This is often associated with the way in which you think and communicate and has links to short journeys and education. Given the aspect between Sun and Jupiter it suggests that your creativity might involve the mind and communications - rather than physical effort but it could also require short trips. It also suggests that you can bring your mental powers easily to bare on such matters.

Jupiter is also conjunct Saturn, so you have a combination of the need to expand and the need to limit. These can be blended into a controlled and planned self growth but this requires effort. Left alone they could simply get in each other's way.

Overall a chance to develop creativity which is backed by some power but may conflict with the career path, more at an annoying level than at a fundamental level.

galadrial

Hi Minderwiz, and thanks so much; this is really interesting.

The first two paragraphs, re: Uranus as most elevated and ruled by the Sun, ring very true, at least in the past tense. I got my L.V.N. liscense out of High School, but liked the study more than the actual job. My husband had been an E.M.T., so when I got pregnant, we decided we could handle delivering the baby ourselves (which we did, with no complications). At a La Leche League meeting I met some mom's who were studying Waldorf philosophy, and we formed a Waldorf style play group. So by the time my son was five, it was no great leap to decide to homeschool him. I never did get a job as a nurse. None of this went over well with the extended family and I was very much on my own except for my husband and friends. And I did take a lot of pride in it:)

Sun inconjunct Uranus in fifth house energy: In 5th grade (six years ago), my son felt ready to expand into the community, and began attending a small private school. At the same time, I began working with severely handicapped kids at the public High School. That did seem to upset the balance in the house, even though part time. I never felt I had enough time/energy to do fun stuff with my son. I did that for four years, but quit to stay home full time when my son entered High School- I wasn't about to lose out on any time with him during his last years at home.

Jupiter rules Sun from third house energy: I'm not much on trips, short or otherwise, but it's quite true that my creativity is mostly in the form of writing, word play and ideas on how to best come up with and implement problem solving strategies. I get my advice asked a lot; not so much, I think, because my ideas are particularly brilliant, but because I can clearly describe a situation and articulate possible, viable actions. Also because, if something requires research I genuinely enjoy going after information. I'm sometimes considered opinionated because I can also easily articulate why I do or don't like a play, piece of music, work of art, book, etc.

Jupiter conjunt Saturn: I certainly recognize this energy. Basically, I've learned to go by the "rule of impact". Namely, when I'm being too expansive or too limiting, and it begins to negatively impact relationships, I begin moving in the other direction. A lot of the attraction to me of using Tarot is that it tips me off early to excess and helps me stay self aware enough to strive to remain in a middle range that doesn't negatively impact others.

Overall: It is nice to be at home again because having to deal with others expectations and prejudices always dampens my creativity. I never seem to feel completely myself unless in an enviornment that allows me full expression.

Great stuff! I'm glad I posted here, even though this is an area I've no expertise in- this has helped my understanding of some of the dominant energies in my life a lot.

Minderwiz

Thanks for the feedback galadrial!

I was in a bit of a hurry when I wrote it and I know that I confined it to the basic relationships involved. These relationships however contact other areas of your chart and the reading may be modified with those connections in mind.

However, its good to know that there are some hits there.

Adele

hello confused pisces moon...

one is either one moon or the other and not both. you are definitely a pisces moon (and your being confused only confirms this)... if you were an aquarius moon person, you would not be in the least confused b/c aquarius is a fixed mental sign. perhaps you can have other aquarius influence in your chart... or like you said, your mom is an aquarius so maybe she has had some aquarian influence on you... the pisces moon is very receptive to other people so maybe you took on some of her characteristics.

the moon was already stationed in pisces, therefore, you are a PISCES moon! enjoy it. hope this helps.

Mystic Zyl

Thank you Minderwiz, yes there is cusp. I am so glad you took a stand. I have had many a debate on that subject,. I feel very strongly there is cuspal influences having been born a 0 degree Virgo. I exhibit more Leo tendencies.

Minderwiz

Thanks Mystic Zyl

There are indeed cuspal influences and unfortunately some people who study Astrology are still unaware of them. Partly this is because some people use the phrase in an inexact and incorrect fashion but mostly because the reaoning behind it - the physical size of the planets (which are not simply points in space) has been lost to the modern Astrologer.

Edited to add that the Moon never stations anywhere - as a station is the transition point between Direct and Retrograde motion where the planet appears to stand still. The Moon never turns retrograde and never stations, even in Pisces.

Mystic Zyl

Well these astrologers that do not recognize cusps, must not have a strong influential one in their natal charts. I live the push me pull you, everyday. I want to be neat and organized (Virgo) and the Leo says, why, it will just get messy, have fun go to the mall.

Minderwiz

Yep, I can understand that! :)

I can't understand the approach that says a planet has total expression in, say Leo, up to 29degrees59',59'' and then suddenly becomes total expression in Virgo at 0 degrees 0' 0''.

There's a large volume of both traditional and modern interpretations which recognise that there's some degree of gradual change. OK, it's not all consistent and there's disagreement about exactly how it works but when both Tracy Marks and William Lilly agree on some transitional phase there must be something in it.