Which is more confusing?

miss_apples

personally I think Pisces are hardest to understand because they tend to be dreamers and very sensitive and from my experiences with them...I found them hard to please....probably because Im an impatient Leo. Sagitarians I find quite interesting...they are adventurous in one way or another...and dont like to feel trapped or tied down. Geminis I have found to be easy to deal with...they tend to have 2 sides to themselves....almost bi-polar like so its like one minute they can be happy and cheery and the next they can be depressed and angry. my significant other is a gemini and I have found that when he is in that down mood...I just need to back away from him until he cools off. Thats my basic understanding of the 3 signs. Granted everyone is different based on other aspects of their charts.

Mystic Zyl

Well Miss Apples, I am an impatient Leo.....but I find Pisces easy to understand having a Moon and Mars in that watery sign. Mercury in Sag. people can really move a conversation along as well as all the air signs. I get bored when a Capricorn or Taurus Mercury and I converse; get me a double expresso! But that being said they are the two least likely signs to say hurtful things they do not mean.

Mystic Zyl

Tallarico, I do not know if we would see eye to eye. I am a Leo/Virgo sun cusp. My Mars is in Pisces which is the counterpart of Virgo, 180 degrees. With part of my Sun as my drive and you Mars drive in Virgo I think it would not be too bad. I also have a soft watery side. I get along with most people. The people I dislike are the ones that lie to me, they insult my intelligence. People that put up false pretenses rate on my list to avoid. And also those people that say I am going to Hell because I read tarot, I strongly suggest they stay away from me.