Card Combinations - Two of Cups

rcb30872

Two of Cups and Four of Swords

Reminds me of that The Simpsons episode when Marge went on that health spa retreat. Don't know why, just did.

I would say that this is indication a temporary situation, as you said, as in the common scenario when someone says that they want their space.

I also have a tendency to think that the relationship would be based on having balanced time together and apart, to pursue your own separate interests.

Bec

rcb30872

Two of Cups and Seven of Swords

First thing that pops into mind would be a break up of the relationship.

Perhaps arguments and disagreements since the approaches towards one another may be a bit more aggressive and direct rather than using more tact and diplomacy.

But I also like what you said about the untrustworthy friend or partner, and some sort of theft.

Bec

Little Baron

Two of Cups and Ace of Swords

rcb30872 said:
Perhaps even love letters, poetry, serenading (you know as in singing love ballads).

Can see the love letters but never thought of the serenades - great one.

LB

Little Baron

Just pulled one by random ...

Two of Cups with The Fool

Unconventional relationship,

Adding some spice and unconventionality into sex with your partner,

Adding spontaneity into your relationship; not letting it get too mundane

LB

rcb30872

LittleBuddha said:
Can see the love letters but never thought of the serenades - great one.

LB
I'm glad that you liked it. Not entirely sure why I said that, just out of the blue. Thanks for the compliment

Bec

PlatinumDove

Two of Cups with the Fool....possibly a child-like way of seeing the relationship? Too idealistic?

Little Baron

Yes, PlatinumDove ... it could be that the relationship is lacking maturity or is just a fling. I suppose 'one night stand' or a trend towards having 'one night stands' could be suggested by the Fool as he jumps, not off of a cliff, but from one bed to another, lol.

LB

Flavio

LittleBuddha said:
Two of Cups with Ace of Swords -
What about moving in a relationship from a purely emotional stage to another where the reason is involved from now on?

Little Baron

Hi Flavio

Do you mean that there has been a change from something that might have been light and just 'fun' to something that now has direction and meaning that wasn't there before - like moving up a level. I like that idea. Cheers.

LB

mnemosyne7

LittleBuddha said:
Two of Cups with Five of Pentacles

The honeymoon isn't even over and already in debt!

Having a couple of beers at the Wooden Nickel Saloon.