The Fool - one night stand

Six of Swords - embarrassment, the morning after

Strength - sexual domination

Four of Cups - contemplating affair; stagnant relationship

King of Pentacles - sugar daddy

Four of Pentacles - selfish lover

LB

Little Baron

Rather than doing a one card daily draw, I usually do two ...

After this, I don't know what I will be looking for in my day if the 'Two of Cups' comes up as one of them, lol.

LB

rcb30872

If Two of Cups and King of Pentacles indicates sugar daddy, then which one would indicate toy boy - which page that is?

Two of Cups and Knight of Pentacles

Nagging wife?

Lots of attention to detail, could indicate beauty treatments or lots and lots of foreplay in order to make sure that partner is perfectly satisfied.

rcb30872

Also, Two of Cups and Strength could indicate abstinence until married, tempted to have an affair, but won't.

Two of Cups and Six of Cups - Little Buddha, interesting roleplay, mmmmmmmm

Two of Cups and Queen of Pentacles

Similar to what said about by beauty treatment, but could indicate buying some toys and lingerie

Flavio

LittleBuddha said:
Do you think that card insinuates that the guy/girl leaves pretty quickly in the morning?!!!
For that you need another card so we have 2 of Cups + 8 of Wands + 7 of Swords :)

rcb30872

Two of Cups and The Empress

Pregnancy, either wanted or not wanted.

Someone "taking care" of the other, acting as a mother figure

If at the beginning of the relationship, shows great potential for success

Perhaps emotional blackmail by one towards the other

Bec

rcb30872

Two of Cups and The Magician

Maybe indication of some deceit, one may appear to be charming and charismatic, only has their best interests in mind

Acting as a catalyst for each other for a start of something new, maybe gaining greater spiritual inspiration or knowledge

Indicating the beginning of the relationship, has got great potential for success

Bec

Flavio

rcb30872 said:
Two of Cups and The Magician

Maybe indication of some deceit, one may appear to be charming and charismatic, only has their best interests in mind

Acting as a catalyst for each other for a start of something new, maybe gaining greater spiritual inspiration or knowledge

Indicating the beginning of the relationship, has got great potential for success

Bec
Loved your take on this! it sounds like 1+1=3

Silverbells

Two of cups King of Pentacles

I did a reading a while ago and had no idea what these two could mean together, and I saw this thread then watched and waited. It meant exactly that: sugar daddy (I didn't have one) but that is what it turned out to mean. Just thought I'd give some feedback on this thread because I got the ace of swords with the two of cups and came looking again so...I shall trust that interpretation is also accurate :). Thanks for posting this.