7/Swords clarified by 3/Swords

hulpster

Hi there

For a little while I have been seeing the 7/Swords pop up in readings I have done about someone I am interested in. I am wondering whether to approach him and was trying to understand the situation between us before I do. I always feel an underlying connection to this person but he doesn't make a move, hence my curiosity.

I have seen the 7/Swords turn up in relation to him and Three/Swords as a clarifier.

I am interested in exploring this combination further.

I have received it as part of a 3 card reading asking the extent of his romantic feelings for me and received X-X-7S (clarified by 3S)

Tonight I received it to the question asking advice about what I should do about him - I got 7S Clarified by 3S!

I get the feeling I should look out for my best interests as this person is not over some heartbreak. Otherwise the card is warning me this person is shady and will break my heart?
Other cards in the reading were more positive in my view of the cards, but who knows.

PeonyInLove

Think he cld be in a relationship? I think both these cards together are saying that he either wants to or is having an affair of some sort, physical or just mentally as the 3 of swords can symbolise 3 people in a love triangle and the 7 of swords can symbolise secret behaviour.

hulpster

Yes that was my feeling also but I didn't want that to be true! Certainly something I need to be aware of with these cards coming up often.

hulpster

I just pulled the 7S out and did my usual clarifying spread where I draw four cards around it. I got 3 court cards (two of them are our significators) and another King. The fourth card suggested work. It also gave me the impression of awkward situation at his work place as he works with my ex. We were also on a date and bumped into my ex which made it hard for him. It could point to that but I won't rule out the 'other woman' aspect to the situation.

werewolfmoon

Betrayal and heartbreak - darn shady, avoid, he'll hurt you and break your heart. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuun away!

hulpster

Betrayal and heartbreak - darn shady, avoid, he'll hurt you and break your heart. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuun away!

Eeep! Yes not the best cards to see for someone you have interest in.

Ace

7S is denial and 3S is petty aggravation or soap operas. If you are asking repeatedly about this person and getting the same or very similar cards every TIME. STOP. They gave you an answer: which I think is denial--YOU are not seeing this person clearly--and 3S--YOU are turning it into a soap opera and just annoying him (If he knows about you at all.)

Sorry, but this person seems to be very unavailable and all your asking will not change that.

barb

hulpster

7S is denial and 3S is petty aggravation or soap operas. If you are asking repeatedly about this person and getting the same or very similar cards every TIME. STOP. They gave you an answer: which I think is denial--YOU are not seeing this person clearly--and 3S--YOU are turning it into a soap opera and just annoying him (If he knows about you at all.)

Sorry, but this person seems to be very unavailable and all your asking will not change that.

barb

I barb yes I think I've asked too much about this person and my own feelings are coming through. I decided today that I would stop as it's not beneficial to me. Thanks.