Why the tarot represents to me like the queen of discs (golds)?

onlyaspanishgirl

Why the tarot represents to me (always, always, always), like the queen of discs (golds)? I'm Leo. Can be describing physical or personality characteristics?

Padma

If you mean that the Queen of Pents keeps coming up to represent you, then yes, it could be a physical description (I think she is meant to have very dark eyes and dark hair) or it may be saying that you are a sensual woman, who enjoys beauty, luxury and material possessions, or a more practical woman, who likes to feel financially secure. :) Or all of those things!

PS it does not mean that you don't also have attributes of the other Queens in you, as well - it just may be the tarot saying "you are very much like this Queen in personality/looks"

onlyaspanishgirl

If you mean that the Queen of Pents keeps coming up to represent you, then yes, it could be a physical description (I think she is meant to have very dark eyes and dark hair) or it may be saying that you are a sensual woman, who enjoys beauty, luxury and material possessions, or a more practical woman, who likes to feel financially secure. :) Or all of those things!

PS it does not mean that you don't also have attributes of the other Queens in you, as well - it just may be the tarot saying "you are very much like this Queen in personality/looks"

Thanks Padma!

I have dark eyes and dark hair but... but I think, as you say, is talking about all these things. I guess not all. It takes months representing me as the Queen of Pentacles and I thought the tarot wanted to tell me something ... nice... hahahaha... This is a joke, sorry. Thank you very much, you helped me!

danieljuk

of all the Queens in tarot, the Queen of Discs is the most Motherly and homely. She craves the material and stability but looks to look after her home and gardens and nurture. In my mind she is the "earth Mother". The nice things about this card, it's someone who creates a fulfilling life for themselves, they don't have to be in a relationship but if they are they are a great support for their partner and family. She is secure and stable in life and she passes that on to others, very generous :)

Padma

It is saying something very nice! Qu of Pentacles is a lovely, warm person, and as Danieljuk says she is kind and generous, and plus - she loves to wear nice clothing and look good! ;)

onlyaspanishgirl

Thanks Daniel! Padma! Haha, you are very kind! I like this queen! ;-)

Haley

of all the Queens in tarot, the Queen of Discs is the most Motherly and homely. She craves the material and stability but looks to look after her home and gardens and nurture. In my mind she is the "earth Mother". The nice things about this card, it's someone who creates a fulfilling life for themselves, they don't have to be in a relationship but if they are they are a great support for their partner and family. She is secure and stable in life and she passes that on to others, very generous :)

She can be charitable, but she is discerning. She won't just give money to anyone and will choose her friends wisely too. She loves and nurtures animals and can be a patroness of the arts as well. She looks out for #1 but in a nice way. She's solid, providing stability for her family and those she feels worthy of her attentions. She values the tangible world, nature, home, things she can see and touch and benefit from. She's lovable, admirable, loyal, and regal.

Lovely Queen to emulate.

onlyaspanishgirl

Thanks, Haley. :)

I just take my deck Legacy to look something and ... can you guess which card was flipped? Queen of Pentacles!!!

This card is chasing me mercilessly for months!

Haley

Thanks, Haley. :)

I just take my deck Legacy to look something and ... can you guess which card was flipped? Queen of Pentacles!!!

This card is chasing me mercilessly for months!

Maybe your cards are sending you a message if you've been receiving her for months. Perhaps she your significator or perhaps she's telling you to be like her in some way. Usually when cards repeat for me over a long period of time, I find there's a reason for it. For yourself, just meditate on what that reason could be. It will probably come to you.