King of Cups and Nine of Pentacles

DreamLotus11

I asked if a person will be physically attracted to me when/if we meet. I said if because I mean, anything can happen to where we don't meet but I was meaning hypothetically. I got king of cups and nine of pentacles. It's always harder to read my own cards. Lol. But I get that he would be attracted to me *if* I even show up...but it doesn't look like I will because I'm the nine of pentacles...which is true cuz I am like her. I don't need a man in my life at all and don't even know if I really want one, but I can't help but feel like I should meet him, like there's something special about him...so...I'm going to try to meet him..and if I DO meet him...the cards are saying "yeah he would be but would maybe feel that I'm out of his league in some way..."

I'm open to any insights, please. Thank you!

DreamLotus11

Btw...I think I know the reason for judgment cards I was getting for him. He told me earlier that he's 6'7. And I told him some things and he totally understood. He's a Virgo, extremely practical. He's a very hard worker and cute with lots of tattoos. This is why I kept getting surprising cards so much I think. Because I found out new things about him that I didn't know.