Celtic cross: Tower crossed by the World

Xrysalida

The Tower shows that things are braking down, like Dreamlotus said there is a chaos,
The World crossing might saying that things will continue falling till they come to fulfill there cycle, being both Majors I d say this is out of your hands and you will have to wait to make their cycle till the situation reaches the final conclusion, till the cycle completes.

the world is saved

The Tower in the present position would indicate the need for a false perception to be broken down to allow you to understand a truth. The World would indicate that your challenge is to embrace this and 'graduate' from the old you who couldn't see the truth to the new you who can.

Cari21

Thank you everybody for your interpretations!!

DreamLotus11

Thank you everybody for your interpretations!!

It's just to me if you read the imagery...the world is in a protective huge bubble...all those things are on the outside of her. Take this literally because tarot speaks literally most of the time. It's the WORLD then you have one single tower. At most, she'd get a bruise.

DreamLotus11

I'm interested in hearing opinions. Celtic Cross: the present is represented by the Tower and the obstacle crossing the Tower is the World.
Thanks!

Here's also a better analogy for people that do t get it. The world then...Tower is like one volcano. Doesn't the world have multiple volcanoes?