Jewelry Box Lenoracle (expanded Lenormand)

greatdane

I agree with you, RachelCat!

Picturing the cards all lined up, I thought the blue made it pop and looked more cohesive. Although I can see why many like different backgrounds. I don't do GT's, but I thought the blue would be easier for those who did, although I could be mistaken.

Even for three cards, I liked the idea of the blue. But both are really lovely. Hard to go wrong. It's about preference, after all, and we all have our own.

I think whichever background, the idea of jewelry is a lovely and unique one!

MoonGypsy

Gosh, i am overwhelmed with stuff i am trying to take care of today...

but i just had to express my vote... :)

Variety of backgrounds--no inserts.

You KNOW i LOVE the vintage jewelry lenoracle idea, seven! :p :thumbsup:e

ETA: but i also like the blue velvet!

What about a poker sized with the different backgrounds and the mini with the
blue velvet backgrounds?

pickled pixie

No noooo! ! I want a mini with the different backgrounds!!!! :D ...I would buy this deck for the man card alone (the gold one with the turban!! I love that soo much!!!! :D

GotH

I vote for the background. Doing so would separate this deck from the other decks out there. Keeping a blue background gives the intimate feel of picking out each piece that came from one jewelry box- One deck. Think of pulling out your treasured jewelry box and rummaging though all the pieces that bring you special memories versus opening up 36 little boxes.

Just my thoughts though.. I'm sure whatever the end product is will be fab.

seven stars

I vote for the background. Doing so would separate this deck from the other decks out there. Keeping a blue background gives the intimate feel of picking out each piece that came from one jewelry box- One deck. Think of pulling out your treasured jewelry box and rummaging though all the pieces that bring you special memories versus opening up 36 little boxes.

Just my thoughts though.. I'm sure whatever the end product is will be fab.

Well I think I'm going to put out both, but, I might skip the numbers.

OH! on the 50 shades of grey deck - I have a friend in Portland who is, well, into that sort of thing, and she sounded really excited about letting me use her photos......ok it's not "my" thing......... if any of you buy it I promise I'll keep my mouth shut hahaha! I mean actually it's going to be kinda pretty.

MoonGypsy

No noooo! ! I want a mini with the different backgrounds!!!! :D ...I would buy this deck for the man card alone (the gold one with the turban!! I love that soo much!!!! :D

The details will get lost in the mini IMHO, with the different backgrounds.

i thought [and still do think :p :)] the best of both worlds [to make all happy] would be the individual backgrounds for the poker sized and the blue velvet backgrounds for the mini.

i can't imagine trying to look at a grand tableau with the mini otherwise. ;)

pickled pixie

Please make the two versions available as mini's as I like them both and I only use minis so would like to own them both eventually :D

reall

Well I think I'm going to put out both, but, I might skip the numbers.

OH! on the 50 shades of grey deck - I have a friend in Portland who is, well, into that sort of thing, and she sounded really excited about letting me use her photos......ok it's not "my" thing......... if any of you buy it I promise I'll keep my mouth shut hahaha! I mean actually it's going to be kinda pretty.

skip it!XD ;))
no one comment 50len?x,X I didn't read a book/watch the movie/ that's not my *thing and I hear crtic say*harry poter for grown ups* that really pushes me of!x,X not harry poter fan lolz ;)) but noticed recently big fuzz over *that movie in local and tv?x,X
who knows *bussines spirit tell's me it would be a vaste not to use that fad!XD :))
and who knows maybe with good book it could bring something *fresh in lenny?^^ lolz;)))

btw interesting idea to make one version with card insertion like playing/poker cards?:))

MoonGypsy

i need stronger reading glasses, i think...:)