Timing Method: Essential Lenormand by Rana George Study Group

MissNine

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has used and had success with Rana's timing method she mentioned in the book.

Rana also mentioned her method, with example, on Donnaleigh's blog radio show. The podcast was the Advanced Lenormand class with the Handout, which is still listed on the website.

In the podcast, Rana mentioned reading on a question she wanted the date for. The cards she drew were: Mountain and House. So, this is 21 - 4, numerically. The date the occurance happened was April 21. She said you must read on things that you know will come about within a short time frame (less than a year, from what I gather). Timings for individual cards are listed in her book.

Some cards are not used as timing for her, so I'm confused on when you know when to lay 2 cards vs. one. Anyone have any input?

Has anyone else tried this method?

LittleOne

Hi,

I haven't tried it - but I've learned my cards are quite literal - so I thought I would give it a go now asking: When will I see him next?

First card I pulled was the Cross.... well, there aren't 36 days in any month and the card can also mean "immediately" in lenormand timing - so that isn't the case either, haha.

I drew again and got Tree (5) and Ring (25)... possibly May 25.

I would still like to know what the cross means.... technically it is 36 days until the 5th of May, which could be indicative of the 5, and the ring is 2-5, two fives. But that is really stretching it. Anyway - May 5 isn't that far away so if I remember I will update.

Just for a go, I will also ask: When will I next be contacted about a job opportunity?

Tree again... interesting.... and Dog. 5/18

The only thing that throws me with this is I live in Australia - so for us, we always write day/month. These seem to be showing as month/day.

Ahh well. At least I can continue relaxing in April :D

monisina

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has used and had success with Rana's timing method she mentioned in the book.

Rana also mentioned her method, with example, on Donnaleigh's blog radio show. The podcast was the Advanced Lenormand class with the Handout, which is still listed on the website.

In the podcast, Rana mentioned reading on a question she wanted the date for. The cards she drew were: Mountain and House. So, this is 21 - 4, numerically. The date the occurance happened was April 21. She said you must read on things that you know will come about within a short time frame (less than a year, from what I gather). Timings for individual cards are listed in her book.

Some cards are not used as timing for her, so I'm confused on when you know when to lay 2 cards vs. one. Anyone have any input?

Has anyone else tried this method?

Hello,

Several times I did timing with Lenormand and time was never confirmed by reality. I tried also the method "house timing" and the result was the same. Thus I further don´t use them for this purpose.
The Cross card means 3-5 weeks, never, forever, immediately, Wednesday.

Probably one card confirm my reality:
Book = time is unknown yet
Book also mean March or 26th but I have negative experience.

MissNine

The only thing that throws me with this is I live in Australia - so for us, we always write day/month. These seem to be showing as month/day.

Hi LittleOne!

Actually, if you listen to Rana's class with Donnaleigh on Advanced Lenormand, she speaks of exactly this. She timed an event for April 21 with the cards
21 + 4. (Mountain + House)

So, I think the first card will always mark the day of the month if the second card denotes a month. BUT, if you get 29 and 12, it could mean 31 days.

I believe Rana uses 2 cards all the time, from what I've gathered.

Timing for each card is listed in her book.

LittleOne

Well nothing came to pass on the 5th of May.

MissNine

Well nothing came to pass on the 5th of May.

Bummer. Please let us know if May 25 is the day. Good luck with the 18th as well! Crossing fingers!