why certain things don't come out

Mickey1

Doing readdings i found myself wondering why spreads or predictions about the love area have a tendensy not to come out as seen.
I have noticed it when doing readings for myself or readings done for me. Other questions around work, feelings and pyshical motion or other things mostly are correct.
Its not that 1 reading says possitive things and the other reading is negative..in this case all spreads are all possitive in some way.
Maybe its only me but i think this might have to do with your own feelings and emotions. But than again when you are in a loving relationship those feelings and emotions are different.

Does anybody else also have noticed this or are i just on my own?

Barleywine

I don't know how well that would work for myself since I've been married for too long to have to read the cards about it, but I know that relationship matters appear very clearly in readings I've done for others. Most recently, the Ring and the Heart have been prominent in spreads for my son and his fiancee, who finally decided to get married after nine years together. They were especially important in her readings, more distant in his; she began leaning on him about it a couple of years ago, but all we could get out of him when we asked was a kind of nervous chuckle.

Miss Divine

Doing readdings i found myself wondering why spreads or predictions about the love area have a tendensy not to come out as seen.
I have noticed it when doing readings for myself or readings done for me. Other questions around work, feelings and pyshical motion or other things mostly are correct.
Its not that 1 reading says possitive things and the other reading is negative..in this case all spreads are all possitive in some way.
Maybe its only me but i think this might have to do with your own feelings and emotions. But than again when you are in a loving relationship those feelings and emotions are different.

Does anybody else also have noticed this or are i just on my own?

I have had the same experience as you. I have had professional readings, and done readings for myself and they all promisesdthis wonderful relationship. Well guess what!? I am still single. What haappens every time is, is that yes someone does come along that is interested, but I am not interested in them in that way. So, the potential issthere, but I feel the cards are misleading because I don't think it should portray that if the other party is not interested (in this case me). Cards shown are heart+ring+anchor. And no neg cards surrounding it either. I mean c'mon, that sure looks like a romantic relationship. I feel the cards should have also showed the crossroads in there somewhere, showing that the potential is there, but it is your choice.
I have also seen this with friends and acquaintances by the way. So when it comes to love and romance, I don't really trust the cards anymore.

Village Witch

I find that I tend to see what I hope to see in my personal relationship readings. It's hard to be objective when filled with anxiety, hope, and sometimes fear. When reading for others, at times I have had to block another person's energies from influencing the read.

Someone once told me that in reading the cards that what is being projected is what will happen if everything stays the same as they are at the moment of the read. When dealing with relationships and free will, in my opinion, everything is up in the air and subject to change at any moment. One reason I refuse to do relationship readings.

Mickey1

I find that I tend to see what I hope to see in my personal relationship readings. It's hard to be objective when filled with anxiety, hope, and sometimes fear. When reading for others, at times I have had to block another person's energies from influencing the read.
Someone once told me that in reading the cards that what is being projiected is what will happen if everything stays the same as they are at the moment of the read. When dealing with relationships and free will, in my opinion, everything is up in the air and subject to change at any moment. One reason I refuse to do relationship readings.

I understand what you mean when you say the reading will happen if everything stays the. But than again i feel thats not only with readings concerning love. Every subject has to do with free will and can change your outcome also when for instance you ask about a job.

I don't know how well that would work for myself since I've been married for too long to have to read the cards about it, but I know that relationship matters appear very clearly in readings I've done for others. Most recently, the Ring and the Heart have been prominent in spreads for my son and his fiancee, who finally decided to get married after nine years together. They were especially important in her readings, more distant in his; she began leaning on him about it a couple of years ago, but all we could get out of him when we asked was a kind of nervous chuckle.
Good to hear that some readings about this subject are correct. I was adviced about relationship spreads by someone that had some good forecasts.that came out. Maybe it has to do with the difference between doing your own reading about it (because than you might have hopes that are being reflected in the cards.but than again i have had some readings done for me and the explanation of thise are almost the same as d8ng my own readings.

I have had the same experience as you. I have had professional readings, and done readings for myself and they all promisesdthis wonderful relationship. Well guess what!? I am still single. What happens every time is, is that yes someone does come along that is interested, but I am not interested in them in that way. So, the potential issthere, but I feel the cards are misleading because I don't think it should portray that if the other party is not interested (in this case me). Cards shown are heart+ring+anchor. And no neg cards surrounding it either. I mean c'mon, that sure looks like a romantic relationship. I feel the cards should have also showed the crossroads in there somewhere, showing that the potential is there, but it is your choice.
I have also seen this with friends and acquaintances by the way. So when it comes to love and romance, I don't really trust the cards anymore.
Your explanation of somebody that comes along but you are not into him sounds interesting. But maybe this also has to do with the phrasing of the question. I try to stay out of general love questions and always try to put i timeframe in it.
"What is going to happen in love" sounds different than" will i be in a committed relationship before the end of the year". I think with that last question you both have to be interested.;-)
Someone told me that she did do readings about love and the outcome came true, only later than was forecasted.
I know that you can not always have 100% accuracy but in my case when things don't come true its mostly in spreads or questions around love.

Thank you all for your thoughts about it. And maybe i can say at the end of this year that the outcome was as predicted.

MissNine

Great thread, Mickey!
I am a bit off put by this area with the Lenormand cards in GTs. I stick to tarot for relationship readings for people because the Lenormand are really tricky if you are not married and you're not in a relationship. I've seen the heart next to my card with no relationship. I do think that heart + Ring would be a sure engagement or marriage. Other than that, if seems that heart near a person card could mean their "love for" something. So frustrating!

DownUnderNZer

Never had that problem with "relationship" questions.

But most don't ask about phantom or fantasy relationships when I have read for them, so I reckon it makes a bit of a difference between a "possibility" and what is "real".

In my opinion the future is never set, so it is just a "possibility" when looking at a "future partner", but when working with real couples and situations you can really see a lot and what the sitter doesn't know at times. A real insight.

When I first tried a GT on one of my closest friend's in Japan who wanted me to be straight up with what I saw. I told him his partner was seeing someone else so there was a third person involved. He, at the time, processed what I told him and decided to keep it on the back burner. However, he didn't think it the case even though they lived in different prefectures. Nothing to him indicated an affair.

A few months later it all came out and he told me that his partner came out with it all. Said he was lonely and fed up with their long distance relationship.

However, the best part is they worked through it. :)

I reckon the Lenormand is great with real life situations or giving possibilities, but with the "future" it is not set in stone. :)

MissNine

I find even reading on love in a monthly GT for someone isn't successful for me. Even when the Heart and/or Ring card is in the sitter's future in the GT, the Heart in their row doesn't necessarily mean a relationship. I'm really frustrated. I'm also a beginner, having only studied Lenormand since January.

DownUnderNZer

There is a lot to factor in with a GT and perhaps it is better with existing relationships or to be clear that anything in the future is just a possibility - it's not set.

I did do one GT for my niece in which I told her a new man would enter her life whilst still with the current one - love interest. And I even thought one more not to mention someone from her exes past was around him even as we did the cards.

It did turn out his ex was back on the scene, my niece met some new guy at a girls night out only it was short lived really with lots of sparks flying only - yet she knew then something was missing.

2 years later she met the one she is with now.

So, as long as you know the cards and the GT or chosen spread there is no reason why it should be off.

However, I still will say, the future is never set and it is an idea to perhaps use it with sitters as a reader. :)

MissNine;4304526]I find even reading on love in a monthly GT for someone isn't successful for me. Even when the Heart and/or Ring card is in the sitter's future in the GT, the Heart in their row doesn't necessarily mean a relationship. I'm really frustrated. I'm also a beginner, having only studied Lenormand since January.

Mickey1

Great thread, Mickey!
I am a bit put of by this area with the Lenormand cards in GTs. I stick to tarot for relationship readings for people because the Lenormand are really tricky if you are not married and you're not in a relationship. I've seen the heart next to my card with no relationship. I do think that heart + Ring would be a sure engagement or marriage. Other than that, if seems that heart near a person card could mean their "love for" something. So frustrating!
I find even reading on love in a monthly GT for someone isn't successful for me. Even when the Heart and/or Ring card is in the sitter's future in the GT, the Heart in their row doesn't necessarily mean a relationship. I'm really frustrated. I'm also a beginner, having only studied Lenormand since January.
Thanks miss nine
Problem in this case is that the tarot actually has had the same possitive outcome:) And i also have seen those combinations. I try to keep my questions not to general but in a GT i fid it hard. so asking about a commited relation i find it better to get an answer.

Never had that problem with "relationship" questions.But most don't ask about phantom or fantasy relationships when I have read for them, so I reckon it makes a bit of a difference between a "possibility" and what is "real".
In my opinion the future is never set, so it is just a "possibility" when looking at a "future partner", but when working with real couples and situations you can really see a lot and what the sitter doesn't know at times. A real insight.
When I first tried a GT on one of my closest friend's in Japan who wanted me to be straight up with what I saw. I told him his partner was seeing someone else so there was a third person involved. He, at the time, processed what I told him and decided to keep it on the back burner. However, he didn't think it the case even though they lived in different prefectures. Nothing to him indicated an affair.

A few months later it all came out and he told me that his partner came out with it all. Said he was lonely and fed up with their long distance relationship.
However, the best part is they worked through it. :)
I reckon the Lenormand is great with real life situations or giving possibilities, but with the "future" it is not set in stone. :)
There is a lot to factor in with a GT and perhaps it is better with existing relationships or to be clear that anything in the future is just a possibility - it's not set.
I did do one GT for my niece in which I told her a new man would enter her life whilst still with the current one - love interest. And I even thought one more not to mention someone from her exes past was around him even as we did the cards.
It did turn out his ex was back on the scene, my niece met some new guy at a girls night out only it was short lived really with lots of sparks flying only - yet she knew then something was missing.

2 years later she met the one she is with now.
So, as long as you know the cards and the GT or chosen spread there is no reason why it should be off. However, I still will say, the future is never set and it is an idea to perhaps use it with sitters as a reader. :)

Thanks DownUnderNZer
I can understand what you ean with an actual real relationship. And asking questions about it or just asking abut a potentIal partner. I m trying to figre his out because of the outcome of diffrent readings (it always specific on love) where i was each time told the same in a GT. Y new relationshrp would be with somebody from my past that i already know. This was given to be me by several readers. Trying to figure this out what it could be i did a few shorter spreads in questions about the relationship area. All possitive but nothing happend or has happend yet. Last GT i did i put it up here on the forum 2 weeks ago, with a focus around the heart for love.
And again i was told their would be a man from my past, and it might be my ex (he has been called in the other GT as well.

Therfore it got me confused about relationship/love readings. I understand that it might be a potential, but why does almost every reading about it or around it is pointing in somewhat the same direction? Still means a potential?
Nothing has happend (otherwise i would not have asked ;-) ).
So for me i still find it hard that readings about things like a new potential job are mostly correct and happen within a couple of weeks or in the set time and most relaationship questions do not in my case.
Still finding it interesting.