Meditations With the Fae

TemperanceAngel

Hi everyone!

Has any of you ever meditated with the Fae? Would you like to share?

I plan to meditate on Penelope Dreamweaver, but find her to bit a bit elusive! If I do gain any insights will post here :)

Sophie

I do writing meditations. I draw a faery card and write loosely without control, trying to empty my mind and just let words form around the fae. Last nigt I meditated that way on the Journeyman - he took me on a delightful trip...and helped me see certain things about the place of journeymen-mastery in my life that had been escaping me.

aneski

I like your writing idea. I have been pulling the same card for three days now, and meditating on it, but I must be missing something! Maybe writing will help me figure out what it's trying to say to me.

Sophie

aneski said:
I like your writing idea. I have been pulling the same card for three days now, and meditating on it, but I must be missing something! Maybe writing will help me figure out what it's trying to say to me.
If you start off like a normal meditation (concentrate on breathing, etc.) then bring the card into focus and start writing, the writing forms part of a meditation - it is almost (not quite) a form of automatic writing.

aneski

Thank you! I did try it, and I got some insights into the card and what it is trying to tell me.

The card was He of the Fiery Sword.