February = Three of Swords + Death

TheHolyTudor

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what my cards are trying to tell me! In the New Year I did a tarot reading that would show me what the year ahead was going to be like (so each card represented each month).

For February, I got the Three of Swords, which to my knowledge represents sorrow, grief and heartbreak/separation.

Last night I re-did the reading with another deck as I had recently made some important decisions in my life regarding my job and wanted to see if that had any effect on my future.

My second reading provided a more positive reading in all, but this time I got Death for February!

Could this mean I may suffer a terrible loss, or go through some form of transformation? I usually like seeing the Death card in a reading because it signifies change, but seeing as I got the Three of Swords before, I'm a bit worried that the change might not be good haha!

Any help would be massively appreciated! Thank you!

DoctorLecter84

Do you still feel the pain of an old grief? Have you been hurt in the past? Maybe I'm wrong but I got the feeling that the 3 Swords is pointing to this to you here.

With Death is advising you to get rid of the past as it's only preventing you from changing and finding new opportunities.

You know better than I (or anybody else on this forum) do about the happenings in your life but according to those two cards, it seems as if those three swords piercing your heart is your real block.

TheHolyTudor

Do you still feel the pain of an old grief? Have you been hurt in the past? Maybe I'm wrong but I got the feeling that the 3 Swords is pointing to this to you here.

With Death is advising you to get rid of the past as it's only preventing you from changing and finding new opportunities.

You know better than I (or anybody else on this forum) do about the happenings in your life but according to those two cards, it seems as if those three swords piercing your heart is your real block.

Hmm, I can't think of anything that I could be holding on to. In all honesty I did my best to rid myself of any hurt I might have been feeling throughout the years, but to be honest I've never been hurt badly enough to still hold onto any pain.

DoctorLecter84

Hmm, I can't think of anything that I could be holding on to. In all honesty I did my best to rid myself of any hurt I might have been feeling throughout the years, but to be honest I've never been hurt badly enough to still hold onto any pain.

Forgive me for being off...This is merely a suggestion. So, just like anything else -- take this with a grain of salt. But, I do think that our own subconscious gets in our way and depending on how me feel or think about a situation (rather it's good or bad) and it can affect the way we read things or even the casting of the cards itself.

Could this mean I may suffer a terrible loss, or go through some form of transformation? I usually like seeing the Death card in a reading because it signifies change, but seeing as I got the Three of Swords before, I'm a bit worried that the change might not be good haha!.

Could those two cards may just be echoing your subconscious fears?

Just another thought.

DoctorLecter84

deleted...double post

pandap

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what my cards are trying to tell me! In the New Year I did a tarot reading that would show me what the year ahead was going to be like (so each card represented each month).

For February, I got the Three of Swords, which to my knowledge represents sorrow, grief and heartbreak/separation.

Last night I re-did the reading with another deck as I had recently made some important decisions in my life regarding my job and wanted to see if that had any effect on my future.

My second reading provided a more positive reading in all, but this time I got Death for February!

Could this mean I may suffer a terrible loss, or go through some form of transformation? I usually like seeing the Death card in a reading because it signifies change, but seeing as I got the Three of Swords before, I'm a bit worried that the change might not be good haha!

Any help would be massively appreciated! Thank you!

What cards did you draw for March? Sometimes the following month can make a connection with the previous month. (A bit like a past, present, future reading). It may not, but just a thought. :)

TheHolyTudor

What cards did you draw for March? Sometimes the following month can make a connection with the previous month. (A bit like a past, present, future reading). It may not, but just a thought. :)

Hi! On my first reading, March was Temperance. On my second reading, March was Five of Swords.

pandap

Hi! On my first reading, March was Temperance. On my second reading, March was Five of Swords.

Is Temperance the card relevant to the 3 of Swords? It gets too confusing doing multiple readings on the same question, so you may be better off sticking to one or the other.

TheHolyTudor

Is Temperance the card relevant to the 3 of Swords? It gets too confusing doing multiple readings on the same question, so you may be better off sticking to one or the other.

Yes. Temperance followed the Three of Swords.

On the contrary, I find doing another reading brings more clarity, but that's just me.

Sharla

If Temperance was the card for march, then following the death card in February, then this is basically the calm after the storm and the healing that you will need to go through after the death....so going on your cards i do see a BIG change OR an ending of some sorts, and with the (3 swords) this will be something painful.....but necessary, it will be like a much needed release from something in your life.