Confusing cards in a sex reading

Saskia

I'm with Sweet Siren about HP as a fantasy, something hidden, unknown, attractive.

7 Swords Rx sounds like someone wants to stopsneaking around and come clean. So it looks like there's attraction and the person is been secretive about it but is willing to come clean, if there is no risk in doing so. Note that everyone is worried about being rejected and hurt, so maybe this person does not feel like taking the first step.

Pique Dame

7 of Swords RX is probably positive: it's 'effortless' or without risk, perhaps.
I can see the without risk part. I’d never heard of effortless before. Maybe the word ‘safe’ is a good one to use here? Interesting take as always, Amanda! <3
HP (in my experience) might suggest she has an issue leaving the lights on and would prefer to hide herself or keep things dark or with minimal lighting in the room. Then again, that may be better if feelings are not supposed to evolve between them. If she doesn't want the guy falling in love with her, keep the lights off.
Hmmm. I don’t think lights being on or off is an issue here. In fact, it’s probably quite the opposite. Perhaps the partner is the one with a preference for keeping things dark.
Just for the record, I have had the HP come up as attraction before in a 'forbidden' kind of way, rather than a zesty passionate one (which I assume would be more of a fire card).
Forbidden attraction? I’m not sure how that would apply here but it’s something to consider.

This is the train of thought I had with the HP:
She looks like a nun, completely covered. The idea, in fantasy, is often a sexy thing because it's forbidden. I mean, how many skimpy costumes do you see of nuns? Way too many. But in reality talking to a nun would probably make one feel very uncomfortable about those feelings, guilty, even. The sexualized version is so far from the reality.
So this person might feel attracted to you, but you do or say something that takes away the "magic" of attraction.
This other person does have a very conservative/religious upbringing so maybe they’re not all that comfortable with the idea of their own sexuality.
Is this about a coworker or someone else whom being in a relationship would confuse other aspects of life? I just see reality biting this person in the butt in some way.
Nope, not co-workers or anything else like that.
Maybe they have very different beliefs than you. They think you're a great person, but maybe their beliefs are so different that you rub them the wrong way.
No, beliefs are very similar so it’s quite the opposite, actually (at least as far as I’m aware).

7 Swords Rx sounds like someone wants to stopsneaking around and come clean. So it looks like there's attraction and the person is been secretive about it but is willing to come clean, if there is no risk in doing so. Note that everyone is worried about being rejected and hurt, so maybe this person does not feel like taking the first step.
So a lack of risk is a common denominator here. There really isn’t any “sneaking around” going on. I would think if 2 people are already involved in a sexual relationship, the attraction would be well-known and not something that’s hidden.

Saskia

Hi PiqueDame, I didn't get from your opening post that this is an existing sexual relationship, not an anticipated one. You asked "how does someone feel about sexual relationship"; meaning that the emphasis is actually on the relationship (btw isn't practically every romantic relationship also sexual?) not sex, so the card IMO doesn't so much talk about sex or what type of sex the person wants.

As a question about a relationship, I think the keywords are out in the open, not having to sneak around or hide something anymore. So maybe there have been feelings before that had to be kept under the lid (from you or the others around), now they are out in the open. To me this card has a sense of relief after a period where there was a risk of being caught, and now that risk doesn't exist anymore.

If this is not a romantic relationship but a FWB or similar setting, maybe the person feels that he(?) doesn't have to hide his motifs anymore, they are out in the open: there's no gaming the "system"(you?), no manipulation, it's all clear-cut now.

If you're interested in how the person feels about sex in this relationship, I suggest you pull a new card(s) for that.

Pique Dame

Hi PiqueDame, I didn't get from your opening post that this is an existing sexual relationship, not an anticipated one. You asked "how does someone feel about sexual relationship"; meaning that the emphasis is actually on the relationship (btw isn't practically every romantic relationship also sexual?) not sex, so the card IMO doesn't so much talk about sex or what type of sex the person wants.

As a question about a relationship, I think the keywords are out in the open, not having to sneak around or hide something anymore. So maybe there have been feelings before that had to be kept under the lid (from you or the others around), now they are out in the open. To me this card has a sense of relief after a period where there was a risk of being caught, and now that risk doesn't exist anymore.

If this is not a romantic relationship but a FWB or similar setting, maybe the person feels that he(?) doesn't have to hide his motifs anymore, they are out in the open: there's no gaming the "system"(you?), no manipulation, it's all clear-cut now.

If you're interested in how the person feels about sex in this relationship, I suggest you pull a new card(s) for that.
That was the purpose of the spread, basically. The question itself was how the person feels about the sex in the relationship, and this was the card that was pulled. But you're saying this card doesn't really talk about that?