The lovers and three of swords as a person

bidmeshk

I did a 6 card spread about a person to get a general sense of what she is about
The question:
What type of a person is SHE?
Cards:
Lovers and three of swords. " not a clarifier"

Could she be a heartbreaker?
Someone who follows her heart regardless of consequences, weather or not she gets hurt or hurt someone else.
Or a blunt person. Someone who gets right to the hearth of the matter.
Cheers

Emma313

Not afraid to make difficult decisions, had their fair share of heartbreak, a very realistic maybe hurt in matters of the heart more than others

Just my two cents

queenxofxwands

Could also be a "homewrecker" with those 2 cards

Grizabella

I agree with "heartbreaker" and would add that it's been a matter of pride to this person. They're breaking hearts because that's their goal to begin with. A person who isn't totally balanced emotionally might choose to win hearts only to break them out of a deep-seated hatred.

I once knew a woman very well who would purposely strike up online dating situations with men, lead them waaaayyyy on, and then just break their hearts. She'd laugh about it and laugh because she'd choose men who weren't very attractive and were easier to claim as prey. I had considered her a friend until she shared with me that she was doing that.

intuitivetarot

Maybe she was in a relationship with someone, who hurt her. Without context, it's hard to delve deeper into how her being hurt determines what kind of an individual she is, and how her hurtful past effects you.

Ooh! It could also mean that she's already involved with someone, so maybe she's not someone to be trusted if you like her.

Or she's already involved with someone, so you have no chance with her.