the phantomwise tarot - deck in progress

alizarin

Special Valentine's Day sneak peek at the 3 of swords over here on my journal.

Rest of the threes are in progress and should be done by the end of the month!

alizarin

These took a bit longer than I had expected, but the threes are finally complete and up in the tarot minors gallery.

Struggled with them a bit, especially the cups and pentacles, but I'm pleased with how they all turned out. On to the fours...

Vesper

This deck is turning out so beautifully.

I love the gradual progression of light to dark as we move from the wands to the pentacles. This deck is sooooo on my wishlist, when all 78 cards are done.

Chronata

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!
New phantomwise cards....yay!

I am in love with the three of wands.

of course...they are all perfect

as usual!

truelighth

Ohhh.. they are so lovely again! I am very much liking the three ladies on the 3 of cups... they also so fit in with the other cards (clothing and all). Lovely!

lunakasha

Ooooh more cards, YAAAY!!! :party:

I especially loved the 3 of Cups and 3 of Wands....of course you know I love them ALL, right??? })

Keep 'em coming, Erin....I am really looking forward to the full deck being published someday.

Phantomwise is one of my favorites, it really is stunning.

:) Luna

karenquilter

Are you planning on issuing a print of all 4 aces together? I love the way they form one picture.

XIII

Hi Erin,

just wanted to join in and praise your work – it's very atmospheric and the motives are well thought out. Keep it up.

alizarin

Thanks again to everyone for all the encouragement!

karenquilter, I hadn't thought of doing a print of all 4 aces together but it's a lovely idea. I'm actually not planning on doing any prints of the minors until they're completed, so I can go back and re-touch anything that seems off once I can look at them as a group.

But that might be sooner than later, really, as I'm on a pretty good schedule with them so far.

Finished the fours today! The four of pentacles took the longest, and oddly enough ended up being my favorite of the bunch. They're up in the tarot minors gallery on my website.

lilith_in_tree

Alizarin, I really love this project--the images are so simple but eloquent, I think it'll be a wonderful deck to read with.
(by the way, and a little OT, but I have one of your Drink Me pendants from WS and I love it :D )