knight of wands and 2 of wands as feelings?

KingMimi

What would the knight of wands and the two of wands mean together as romantic feelings, I haven't been able to get a clear answer about what the knight means as feelings. I have heard though that the knight means quick feelings or thought; the two however I saw meant that I decision was made but their taking a moment to act. So could these two together mean quick feelings of wanting to act but waiting a minute to see if it's the right thing to do OR quick feelings of wanting to act but they have passed.

Thirteen

What would the knight of wands and the two of wands mean together as romantic feelings, I haven't been able to get a clear answer about what the knight means as feelings. I have heard though that the knight means quick feelings or thought; the two however I saw meant that I decision was made but their taking a moment to act. So could these two together mean quick feelings of wanting to act but waiting a minute to see if it's the right thing to do OR quick feelings of wanting to act but they have passed.
Acting on impulse. The important thing about the 2/Wands is that the decision doesn't really matter. It's not choice like in the Lover's card where a wrong decision will be a real problem. In this one the wands are enough a like that you can go with either. So the person makes a quick decision and grabs one and leaves the other, never looking back.

A Knight of Wand reinforces this--this is the most impulsive of all the knights, the one who acts rather than thinking or considering why he's feeling or doing. He just does. So, impulsive, quick decision--pure action.

KingMimi

So does that mean that the person that feels these feelings for the other person is making a quick decision to be in a relationship with that person or are they making a quick decision to have actual feelings for that person?

Thirteen

So does that mean that the person that feels these feelings for the other person is making a quick decision to be in a relationship with that person or are they making a quick decision to have actual feelings for that person?
They are not deciding to have feelings. Wands don't "decide" such things. They do or they don't. 2/Wands is also about deciding on one thing so that you can give your all to it, not remain split between it and something else.

So they feel that they need to decide fast (to be in the relationship or not), and if they decide to go in, they're in completely, giving it all they've got, full speed ahead. Their romantic feelings are fast, energetic, and once they give into an impulse to go for something, they're in it body and soul.

Does that make sense?

KingMimi

That makes perfect sense thank you so much Thirteen. :)

babydelite

I just got this pair also and am in a situation like this so funny

Earl Grey

Two female friends got this for me without me knowing that they read for me on my behalf about another girl, who has been appearing consistently and almost absolute certainty from multiple people who asked about her in their tarot readings, and even appearing without asking about romance in general spreads. Let's call her M.

My two friends told me that using their Osho Zen Tarot, they got Knight of Wands and 2 of Wands, or specifically in that deck, Possibilities and Intensity, which they interpreted to act ASAP and with intention. So I did reach out to M with intention. Result: blocked off entirely, and if messages were ignored and not replied to, now there is no way of even being able to contact M ever again.

My teacher whom I told this to simply laughed and said that tarot cards are not women, and while I consider this a closed case, my two female friends are insisting that it's Venus retrograde--a delayed response and not likely the end.

I personally did what I did: put my intention out there with no expectations, and outcome be damned, I prepared to face either a surprise positive response or negative rejection from M, which I did, but not even a reply, just being completely blocked out. So I'm done and all I can say is this: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I've always seen the Knight of Wands as someone who is exciting but has a short attention span, lol. I never expect them to stick around for very long; same with feelings.

Earl Grey

The specific deck and questions they asked were the Osho Zen Tarot, and in this order:

1) What does M feel about Earl Grey: Creativity (Empress) and Suppression (10 of Wands)

2) What should Earl Grey do about M: 2 of Wands and Knight of Wands (Possibilities and Intensity)

3) What happens if Earl Grey doesn't do anything about M: 9 of Swords and 7 of Pentacles (Sorrow and Patience).

My friends egged me on to do something, and I figured the resolution would be that I would not have false hopes or expectations if it led to rejection. I figured it would be worth a shot--M comes up as the Empress in every single reading.

My teacher again reminded me: tarot cards aren't women! :D :D :D

jenster

What has cleared out the meaning of wands for me a lot is seeing them in that they portray the immediate and impermanent.

Someone talks to you in a way that makes you angry, imagine a siblings' quarrel, the next day you are over it and playing together again. However for a few hours/days you were genuinely angry.

In love readings I see them often be under appreciated when in fact they sometimes stand for the first spark. True, that passes, but without it it's hard for something more solid and deep to develop.

I am saying they often stand for the here and now that won't last, not very long, but that first feeling/impulse is often necessary to something else developing.