9 of Swords as a person?

taurago

I've been having trouble with my love life recently...

I asked the cards what my next boyfriend was going to be like, and I got the Nine of Swords. Bewildered, I asked for clarification, and received Temperance.

I'm beyond stumped. I almost feel like the deck is telling me "Stop worrying so much about it", but the friend who was doing the reading for me told me that the cards are usually more straightforward with questions like that.

What do you think? How can the 9 of Swords/Temperance depict a person? Is he going to be bad news?

phacad19189

I've been having trouble with my love life recently...

I asked the cards what my next boyfriend was going to be like, and I got the Nine of Swords. Bewildered, I asked for clarification, and received Temperance.

I'm beyond stumped. I almost feel like the deck is telling me "Stop worrying so much about it", but the friend who was doing the reading for me told me that the cards are usually more straightforward with questions like that.

What do you think? How can the 9 of Swords/Temperance depict a person? Is he going to be bad news?

Hi Taurago,

Probably not bad news but probably someone that you would have never imagined you would be together with.

Temperance to me is trying to mix two things that normally wouldn't mix together, which might indicate that your next boyfriend could come from a totally different world or has totally opposite personality from you. (Does not necessarily have to be a bad thing though)

Maybe it might be someone you already know. (Took me awhile to type this sentence, can't even explain to myself why i feel that way)

Hope the best will turn out for you!

PH

rwcarter

Manic-depressive (9S showing the depressive side) but on medication (Temperance)

taurago

Hi Taurago,

Probably not bad news but probably someone that you would have never imagined you would be together with.

Temperance to me is trying to mix two things that normally wouldn't mix together, which might indicate that your next boyfriend could come from a totally different world or has totally opposite personality from you. (Does not necessarily have to be a bad thing though)

Maybe it might be someone you already know. (Took me awhile to type this sentence, can't even explain to myself why i feel that way)

Hope the best will turn out for you!

PH

Ooh, kinda scary! Thank you for that insightful response. :)

taurago

Manic-depressive (9S showing the depressive side) but on medication (Temperance)

Wow, I've been depressed recently; I wonder if I would meet this person in a support group or something...

I did get the Two of Cups as advice in the same reading, so maybe it is about connecting with others.