21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card -- step ONE

kwesifriends

yay thanks for the bookmark hehehe! I'll shall follow lesson 2 yay!

Iri tacheia

21 Ways - Step One

Step ONE: Art Nouveau Tarot, 7 of Cups

A blond man dressed in blue lies asleep, holding an empty golden cup. Above him, in billowing mist/smoke, floats the object of his dreams: a woman with long blonde hair. She wears a long blue and green strapless dress, and her hair is adorned with water lilies and beads. Yellow water lillies, green lily pads, and blue bubbles adorn the border of the image.

This is the Art Nouveau Tarot 7 of Cups.

(And a link to image of the card: http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/photo/16/111.jpg )

Starling

Another newcomer. It is good to have company on this study.

It is a beautiful card. I've bought an Art Nouveau deck too, but I don't think it is this one.

kwesifriends

21 Ways -- Step 1

Yay I want try again I think theres a problem with my old one yay heheheh sorry!

Step ONE: The Fey Tarot, 2 of Pentacles

a fat lady fey sitting a soft carpet, wearing a scarf, clown shoes and a chopstick for hair. Shes holding a Ace Pentacle and theres a dancing green fairy dancing at the top of the pentacles while the fey having fun watching the fairy! the surroundings are dark and there are so many starts at the sky and the green fairy is glowing.

thorhammer

21 Ways - Step One

Hanson-Roberts - 6 of Rods

This is the 6 of Rods.​

A man of noble bearing, his profile to us, sits astride a horse, silhouetted against a brilliant Sun. He wears a gold helmet crowned by a laurel wreath; another wreath hangs from a Rod he bears in his left hand. His cloak is crimson, his armour bright, his expression satisfied but dignified. A peasant walks beside him, intent on the destination. He also bears a Rod. Two more Rods are strapped to the rider's back and two more emerge from behind the horse's neck, presumably held by other people.

I don't have the book, so I'll just be going on what other ppl are doing in the threads. I hope no one minds me joining in :)

\m/ Kat

kwesifriends

wow great a newcomer I always having a late reply but its ok yay good work.

Verdi

21 ways step one

21 ways step 1 The High Priestess DruidCraft deck

The high priestess has her arms raised with palms open. Her dark long blue hair is blown to the left. The moon is directly over her head. She has her eyes closed and a slight blueish tinge on her face. She has a necklass of acorns around her neck. Her top garmet is a very soft yellow with a par red and blue entwined dragons on it. Her undergarment , or dress, is a light blue , dotted with stars. She has a large blue shawl/cloak that is blowing in the wind. In front of her on an stone alter is a book, leather bound and closed. A pentacle sign embossed on it. On the alter there is also a cloth with dagger i think. Behind the priestess sits a striped cat, who is looking at the priestess and beyond the cat we see water. a fjord. and a mountain. The sky is blue and starry. The moon seems to give the water a slight glow. On either side of the priestess are huge strong colums of natural rock, and the priestess seems to be standing on sand

Starling

What a great description. I could actually see that card from the description and I've never looked at that particular deck.

Welcome to the group. I'm new too. There are a bunch of us who have recently started the study, so you have lots of company.

dadsnook2000

All of our new companions

All of our new companions are most welcome. There doesn't have to ever be an end or closing point to this list as long as interest in this wonderful book continues. We'll soon be reaching our one year anniversary which say something great about the book and the people here at AT. Dave

Starling

I think it is great that one of the founders of this group is still around and is still noticing those of us who came in late. I also see no reason why the older study groups can't stay current, but it really helps that people who have finished the study (or part of it anyway) notice us newbies and come back to encourage us.