"largest crystals on earth"

HearthCricket

Oh my goodness! That is absolutely gorgeous! It reminds me of the Fortress of Solitude, from the Superman movies of the 70's-80's. I can't imagine how lovely it must look in real life! They are just huge and so perfect! What energy and beauty we have hidden away!

Alta

Amazing! Thank you for posting that article with the pictures.

Azarial

Can you imagine the energy you would feel walking through there? I'm sure it would be intense.

Briar Rose

I am smiling. I love it. Thank you.

Tarotphelia

That is really fascinating !! Makes you wonder about those rumors of giant crystals in Atlantis .

memries

Cannot wait to have time to read it all. How wonderful !
Thank you for the site.

Elven

:bugeyed: :love:

Oh thankyou for that amazing sight! (site ;))

So truely beautiful! The earth is so rich and gorgeous! I'd love to think it would never be crawled all over by humans with their grubby work boots and destroyed with their pick axes and machinery. We have some beautiful crystal caves which I love exploring not far from where I live, and there is such a difference between the ones which are closed off and hardly seen, to the very viewed ones - even the atmosphere from outside causes harm.

I hope they leave them alone - and are not touched too much - they must be millions and millions of years old.

Ahhh!! Spectacular!!!

Blessings Elven x

Guiding Cauldron

never stops to amaze me

isnt it lovely that "hidden" treasures never stop to leave a remnent for us to "find" absolutely amazing....

Alectra

Can I live in the Crystal Cave? ehehehe

A~