Partner in Crime: Reaching your Potential and Manifesting what you Need with the Fae

Kahlie

I continue working and manifesting. My time and effort have been very fruitful. I'm not sure if I will continue with Bodach for much longer, but I do know I'm very grateful. I'm sorry to see that our group has emptied out.

I'd love to see this group crowded and fun again. Is life too much in the way for people or is something else going on?

:heart:

Kahlie

YDM42

I continue working and manifesting. My time and effort have been very fruitful. I'm not sure if I will continue with Bodach for much longer, but I do know I'm very grateful. I'm sorry to see that our group has emptied out.

I'd love to see this group crowded and fun again. Is life too much in the way for people or is something else going on?

Kahlie

The cards are difficult for me and take time to understand and interpret. I'm honoring my commitment to myself, yet I also have serious stuff going on in the background and with that going on It's easier for me to do some of my other exercises than the ones dealing with this deck. I'm still here just- hoping for a time to sit down and decipher the cards and work through the exercises. I also want to add that its difficult for me the way the thread is organized. I dont know if anyone else is having a problem with that, if they are i sure hope they speak up with suggestions/ I do find my self getting lost, on the other hand that just might be the challenge I need to work through to get where I am going in life. Often with manifesting I get side tracked or loose my way.

Kahlie

Dear YDM42,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. We had a holiday (although I stayed at home) so that's why I'm replying a little later then usual.

I thought if we did everything together, this thread would stay lively and full of discussions and thoughts. Sadly, this isn't the case. I won't post new exercises or a lot of comments/personal stories if I get the feeling I'm the only one doing the work. I have a personal journal for that. I'm a bit sad that it's empty here, but I guess this thread has run it's course.

I wish everybody the best,

Kahlie

YDM42

I'm still here unless you want to totally close it down. I have my writings in my blog, on the draft section, just hadn't transferred them here to the thread yet. And maybe thats one of the things I do that is reflecting my life blocks is that sense of perfection and wanting it to be perfect.

Its up to you. I had a lot going on at home, and I have been trying my darnest to minimalize my participation in other parts of the forum, but its all suffering at the moment. I believe staying committed is important. I remember when i first got out in the world, leaders in the community would tell me, that no one jumped on the bandwagon, until they got out and pulled it to success. I think we have to see it through, but I will honor what ever you wish.

hopena

I'm still interested, I just continue to have similar problems t before. I need to cathc up and do this properly...

Kahlie

Dear hopena,

I talked to YDM42 through PM as well about this group. I'm sad to see so little movement here at the moment, even if it's just journal post telling us how people are doing and what is going on. Do you think you can catch up soon? I mean, even as an active member, you weren't required to do all the exercises, just pick and choose what sounded good and to let your voice be heard.

Thanks for responding and hope to hear from you soon.

Kahlie

thirdlibra

I had a family crisis, followed by a return of depression. The faeries have been helping me to work through that recently. I'd still do activities and such, if they were posted.

Kahlie

I had a family crisis, followed by a return of depression. The faeries have been helping me to work through that recently. I'd still do activities and such, if they were posted.

I'm glad the Fae are helping you :) Planning exercises and working as a group leader takes a bit of time, as I think of exercises, brainstorm and reply to people doing them. I wanted to have a dedicated group, so that this time is well spend. I'm glad with all the work we have done so far, but it has petered out now due to circumstances.

Right now, it seems like nobody has the time and energy to dedicate to doing this so this is why the group is on pause so to speak. Maybe in the summer it will be a better time? Or somebody else wants to step up or step in?

Kahlie