Inducing Labor

Silverlyn

Any bets on date/time/weight, etc?

I say...........Wednesday, Dec. 10th at 4:10pm CST. (7 lbs. 6 oz. 20 inches. Boy..but you know it's a boy, right?)! :D

kekepania

Wow!

Can you get any more specific?
Yes I know its a boy. And I'll tell you what, we had a pool going that whoever guesses the correct date the baby is born gets to pick his first picture outfit. You are welcome to join. My uncle also gave me another point its on the outside of my leg under the knee cap, I think he said it was stomach 32 or 37, something like that. I must say though that I hope you are right.

Stormdancer

HEY...what a fun idea...how about a poll to guess the birth?? (< if it's ok with kekepania, this is hint to those of you who know how to do this stuff ) It'll give you something else to think about Kekepania.....

Stormdancer

kekepania

Sounds fun

I think that sounds fun. So, guess away friends.

Stormdancer

I'm in for 12/15/2008.....close to 10, either am or pm.....not sure

Stormdancer

kekepania

I sincerely hope not.

Thats the date they want to induce.......At 10 in the morning!

GreenMoonBeam

12/11/2008. About 03:40am your time. A boy (that you know) & weighs
about 6lbs 11oz. 20 1/2 inches long. AND Beautiful:love: :angel: :love:

Stormdancer

kekepania said:
Thats the date they want to induce.......At 10 in the morning!

WELL... crap...don't listen to them...do it on your own...LOL

Stormdancer

Mi-Shell

Ok!
Dec 11. 8.45 pm - - 6 lbs 4 oz! and
Good Luck!
:)

kekepania

This is fun!

I've had a lot of people guess when he would make his debut, but this is more fun with the weight and times. I would put a guess in too, but I think thats sort of cheating, since im doing everything I can to induce NOW and well, only I can tell when I'm going into labor. LOL So I refuse to guess, although I am surprised that no one has put in for the new moon. I heard tell that boys like to come then.