All 3 threads are merged :D

IheartTarot

Aulruna said:
All 3 threads are merged :D

Thanks Alruna!:thumbsup:

P.S. There is also a facebook page with updates here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Oracle-of-Shadows-Light/350227843185?ref=ts

IheartTarot

Amazon.com now says "Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks" (was "Temporarily out of stock" before).

Attachments

• Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 159

Aerin

No sign on .uk.

It may well come though.

HearthCricket

My 2 copies just arrived. They are amazing! I have no oracle like this, so it is quite a welcome. Sassy, grumpy, moody, angry, heartbroken, shattered, apprehensive, strong, wild! This is going to be a wonderful deck to work with. I had an excellent Shadow reading done for me, a few days ago, and the Carousel Fairy really had a lot to say to me, so it is a focus card for the year in healing. Must go read book and try these out. I highly recommend it. And if you like mixing tarot with oracles, the Deviant Moon or Vanessa, some Manga decks and anything gently Gothic, or sassy & bizarre would go nicely! This and the Lunatic might go for a very interesting read!!

IheartTarot

Mine has been shipped by Amazon.

tarotlaura

Mine too was shipped from Amazon. I am looking forward to getting this.

tarotlaura

I do have to say that after looking at her site, I am even more excited to get the cards. They look nice and sturdy which is good and what I was hoping for. I've been looking forward to getting this deck for awhile now and the pictures do not disappoint.

Little Hare

Looks interesting :) I can definately see this one being popular with the teenagers as well.