Ace of pents as apperance

Adriana

Ace of pentacles came up for what a guy thinks about a girls appearance. What would you make of that? He sees a potential?

Georgina

Georgina

From my perspective the ace of pentacles can stand for new opportunities and if you get involved will enjoy as a result of the experience. so with regards to the question i would say that they find the person attractive and drawn to them. a definite positive card.

regards

Georgina

jema

I am really curious about the spread myself. I see this comes up a lot. But I never seen a spread that ask the question, is it one you made yourself? As I said, just curious.

kwaw

Ace of pentacles came up for what a guy thinks about a girls appearance. What would you make of that?

Short 'n round.
Needs to spend a penny on her appearance; or, Has spent a pretty penny on her appearance.
Places a low/high value on appearance.
She could make money with those looks (looks like a model, or a hooker).
She looks ace.
She'll wear a hole in your pocket.
She's got the goods.
What a pretty penny.
Head or Tail?

As the least of the 'pantacles' . . .

pant-i-less?

Kwaw

wulzcat

he's a pimp.

or, he wants a trophy girlfriend.

he'll impress people with her on his arm.

he's struck gold.

she'll help him make money.

PAMUYA

This popped in my head: Pretty face but needs to work on her body, either lose weight or workout.

Adriana

Thanks for all replies people :) This makes a lot of sense, especially Pamuya's answer.

Grizabella

Aces represent the potential of the whole suit. She may look as if she's got potential for what the Pentacles represent in general---to be prosperous, down to earth, fertile, etc. Or the potential to progress to ultimately having the security represented in the 10 of Pentacles. You might even stretch to say he thinks she "looks like a million bucks", maybe.

nisaba

The look of someone who is very physical in their relationships. The look of someone who is "real", who is grounded.