2013 What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

frac_ture

I just arrived home to find Madame Endora's Fortune Cards waiting for me in the mail...so these will be entered into the rotation immediately!

Absynthe

I just bought Heart Of The Faeries on iApp format to try it out. Purchased its physical and Faeries oracle decks. I've owned the Faeries Oracle twice before but got frustrated with its limits. I feel HOF fills the gaps, Will be making a hybrid deck by combining both.

Serenia

I've been using the Gaia Oracle more or less every day since it arrived here (which was like two weeks ago). Before I got it, I was slightly afraid it might be too soft and gentle, but although the images are indeed gentle, the cards also depict some negative concepts. It feels balanced to me.

Rhiamon

I just bought Heart Of The Faeries on iApp format to try it out. Purchased its physical and Faeries oracle decks. I've owned the Faeries Oracle twice before but got frustrated with its limits. I feel HOF fills the gaps, Will be making a hybrid deck by combining both.

do the cards flow together enough for that? I'm asking because that is a great idea and I have the HOF on my wishlist. Good luck :D

Absynthe

do the cards flow together enough for that? I'm asking because that is a great idea and I have the HOF on my wishlist. Good luck :D

I think they will, FO was light on court cards (seelie\unseelie) and HOF has lots of them. But FO seems to be better for general questing and has more situation type cards.

Chronata

Froud's faerie oracles

Sabian symbols (not really a deck, I know...)

Archetypal Reiki cards (which continues to kick my ass)

GoldenWolf

Besides the Messenger Oracle which I still use and love, I got The Enchanted Map Oracle recently. Haven't started playing with it yet, but looking forward to it.

greatdane

Only oracle I have or want right now is Psycards. I have several tarot decks and then Psycards and am happy with it. Easy to read, love the colors, and the psycards website gives me all I need to know and I don't need a companion book.

moon

The Well Worn Path. I think it's my favorite now. I have been longing for something witchy, and this is really hitting the spot. Also, beautiful art and lovely companion book!

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Carla

Way of the Horse