Magician as outcome

Adriana

So what would you make of this card when it falls in the outcome position for "how will their "relationship" develop", and it's about exes, or someone that used to see each other but aren't currently doing so.

Is it possible it is a nudge to the sitter that they have all they need to step away from the situation and find a new relationship.
Or could it refer to some kind of action being taken to reunite. Or that one/both will meet someone else soon.

rwcarter

Depends on the original question that was asked. If that was something like, "What do I need to know about my relationship with X?" then I'd say that the Magician indicates that the Querent has the ability to make that relationship whatever they want it to be. That might be a reconciliation or that might be the Querent moving on from the relationship.

SunChariot

So what would you make of this card when it falls in the outcome position for "how will their "relationship" develop", and it's about exes, or someone that used to see each other but aren't currently doing so.

Is it possible it is a nudge to the sitter that they have all they need to step away from the situation and find a new relationship.
Or could it refer to some kind of action being taken to reunite. Or that one/both will meet someone else soon.

For me it would say that the outcome can be anything you want it to be. Whatever you decide you want it to be, if you put the work in to make it happen it will,. You are the magician with the power to make anything you want of the situation.

Your magician powers are those represeented by the 4 suits. You have the power of your mind and of the way you choose to think and view things, and that is a power our thoughts are energy (Swords). You have the power of your feelings and intuition that you can follow wisely.(Cups) YOu have the power to create what you want, and the passion of your desire to do so (Wands). And you have the ability to set the goals to get you to where you want to go, and to take the steps to work on those goals (Pents).

The answer is that you can have whatever future you want. Just decide on what you want. Be sure of it and use your magician powers to bring it to life, You can have and bring to you just what you want if you use those powers wisely,.

Always a good card to get. :grin:

Babs

danieljuk

It's the manifestation of what they want. Either a new beginning but also it could work out well with a reconciliation with the ex. They need to work out which they want

wind

I agree with the previous takes - this is about taking power into your own hands and manifest what you want.

And also, a magical time where everything is possible, depending on your understanding of the situation.

Magician is Hermes, god of communication, connections and also healing. But you need to be strong and dare to talk and assert. First, of course, it is good to know what YOU want:)

Grizabella

I'd interpret this to say that the ex wasn't what they thought and neither was the relationship. Everything they thought it was, was just an illusion. It was based on false pretenses. I don't think a relationship with---or based on---the Magician card would be a true, healthy one. I think the partner would look back on the relationship and realize the inconsistencies and the reality in retrospect.

tarotbear

I agree with the previous takes - this is about taking power into your own hands and manifest what you want.

I would agree with this and say that having been through the relationship once that they can plan to work on what went wrong the first time because they are [now] in control of making it work (not that they caused it to fail previously) this time around; also, if they choose NOT to get back with their Ex they have the ways & means to make that work, too. The Magician is all about making your own realities.

MasterJm

A message is possible.

willowfox

***The Magician is creating something new, and not heating up the "leftovers".

MasterJm

***The Magician is creating something new, and not heating up the "leftovers".

or can be a third person in a relationship, for example when that card is combined with Lovers card.