4 of pentacles as physical attraction

Aeterna

hello everyone, i would thank a lot if you people could help me to interpret this card "4 of earth" (4 of pentacles) as how sexy is someone.

I have to say that its quite hard for me relating a "control freak" meaning with beauty, but i would say that this guy finds this girl barely attractive. or maybe he thinks that she takes care a lot of her body. I'm not sure.

Doreen virtue's Angel tarot cards.

tarot_quest

It depends on the personal taste of the person (what they like or not) but it can mean having a conventional look. Also, this person might possess earthy physical traits

Aeterna

It depends on the personal taste of the person (what they like or not) but it can mean having a conventional look. Also, this person might possess earthy physical traits

Yeah, could be. What do you mean with "earthy physical traits" exactly?.

THANK you for your answer.

AllMadHere

hello everyone, i would thank a lot if you people could help me to interpret this card "4 of earth" (4 of pentacles) as how sexy is someone.

I have to say that its quite hard for me relating a "control freak" meaning with beauty, but i would say that this guy finds this girl barely attractive. or maybe he thinks that she takes care a lot of her body. I'm not sure.

Doreen virtue's Angel tarot cards.

For me, I interpret 4 of pentacles as hiding behind something. That's how it comes up for me. Maybe it's an understated, subtle sexiness? Not an in-your-face hubba-hubba, but a more subdued, demure kind of attractiveness? Or maybe the "hiding behind something" means hiding behind too much makeup? If that's the case, maybe he would rather see her less made up and more in a natural state?

Aeterna

For me, I interpret 4 of pentacles as hiding behind something. That's how it comes up for me. Maybe it's an understated, subtle sexiness? Not an in-your-face hubba-hubba, but a more subdued, demure kind of attractiveness? Or maybe the "hiding behind something" means hiding behind too much makeup? If that's the case, maybe he would rather see her less made up and more in a natural state?

yeah, i like your interpretation about make up and all that. I was wondering if 4 of pentacles can be feeling intimidated by her as well. i had that feeling few minutes ago while reading your response.

thanks!

AllMadHere

yeah, i like your interpretation about make up and all that. I was wondering if 4 of pentacles can be feeling intimidated by her as well. i had that feeling few minutes ago while reading your response.

thanks!
Hmm... could be. I didn't think of that. :)

nisaba

Or perhaps he's got a bit of a crush on her and is very possessive.

This is never a good card in relationships. My experience is that it tends to point to stalkery feelings and/or behaviours. Overly possessive people are horrible partners.

Aeterna

Or perhaps he's got a bit of a crush on her and is very possessive.

This is never a good card in relationships. My experience is that it tends to point to stalkery feelings and/or behaviours. Overly possessive people are horrible partners.

yeah, stalkery. MAYBE he actually is a possessive person and he's feeling afraid to start communication with her because he might believe he'll lose her, somehow. i mean he's afraid of not winning her attention because she's too hot and she has everyone's attention easily.

queenxofxwands

Well, sexy enough to make you want to grab them and squeeze their bits? Maybe? There's a very hands on grabby squeezy vibe about that card

Aeterna

Well, sexy enough to make you want to grab them and squeeze their bits? Maybe? There's a very hands on grabby squeezy vibe about that card

"Squeezy vibe" i love it. Thank you QofW.