Deck ID

G6

Hey Folks!

I'm looking for a set of rune cards and I found this picture on a website that didn't have translation.

Anyone know what deck this is?

Thanks!

ETA: This seems to be from the Ralph Blum Rune Cards illustrated by Jancis Salerno

The Runecards
Salerno, Jancis
Published by Connections Book Publishing Ltd (2001-10-26)
ISBN 10: 1859060552 / ISBN 13: 9781859060551

Attachments

• ?DeckID.jpg
    ?DeckID.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 166

AJ

ralph blum's cards. There are several different editions with different images.

G6

ralph blum's cards. There are several different editions with different images.

Okay, I thought his looked like these below. Other than Google would you know how to find pictures of what all the different card editions look like? Thanks!

The one pictured here seems to be the current edition from online pics. I'm guessing the original image I posted is from an OOP edition.

Anyone have more info?

ETA: This version of Ralph Blum's Rune Cards seem to be illustrated by Jane Walmsley

Attachments

• rune_card.jpg
    rune_card.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 147

AJ

here is an old thread with more information, Unfortunately CardLady took her links down when she left the forum.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=111011

I've had at least 3 versions of his cards, which don't seem to have much correlation to the books, which come with a lot of different covers to add to the confusion.

I thought the Haindl Runes would be the end all be all of my rune decks, but didn't like them when I finally found them which is so often the case for long sought items...

This particular rune deck I do love.

G6

here is an old thread with more information, Unfortunately CardLady took her links down when she left the forum.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=111011

I've had at least 3 versions of his cards, which don't seem to have much correlation to the books, which come with a lot of different covers to add to the confusion.

I thought the Haindl Runes would be the end all be all of my rune decks, but didn't like them when I finally found them which is so often the case for long sought items...

This particular rune deck I do love.

Wow, thanks, seems you have been down this road. You wouldn't still happen to have your Haindl Rune Oracle? ;-)

The link seemed to give the two different artist names for the two different versions I attached. Still not sure if the more collage looking one is from long, long ago and HTF as well.

I'll at least add the artist names to the different version as I found them attributed to the respective cards online.