Angel Therapy Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook?

Mellifluous

I just got this deck tonight! :love: I love her decks. I'm so excited.

TheArchangelsBoy

This looks fantastic! Look at Raphael! WOO HOO!

Mellifluous

I've only done two readings with it so far, but there are some gorgeous cards in this one! (I don't look at the cards in her decks until they actually come up in readings.)

Also, the backs grew on me very quickly. They're beautiful in natural sunlight. :)

Cactus

The Angel Therapy deck is great. I went to the Hay House website and it said that the release date was Oct. 15. That was the day I went looking to order them.

So I ordered them, it seems like, on the very day they were available. I think they are just a new, more direct version of angel cards than her other decks.

And the deck is really wonderful. It has many messages to really give direct answers.

Rev_Vesta

Just got this deck yesterday and have done some incredible real powerful readings with this deck.......for a couple friends and myself......

I do love Doreen Virtue decks, love using 3 decks together in one reading.....

Angel Therapy has beautiful and powerful messages within ....

There is a new Archangel Michael deck coming out in November 2009..... which I have preordered from Amazon.....

I am a DV addict... I now have 8 of the decks.......

Vesta

MoonGypsy

Rev_Vesta said:
Just got this deck yesterday and have done some incredible real powerful readings with this deck.......for a couple friends and myself......

I do love Doreen Virtue decks, love using 3 decks together in one reading.....

Angel Therapy has beautiful and powerful messages within ....

There is a new Archangel Michael deck coming out in November 2009..... which I have preordered from Amazon.....

I am a DV addict... I now have 8 of the decks.......

Vesta

:D i am so glad to know that i am not the only DV addict! :laugh: i have all her decks! Angel Therapy is one of my favorites! i am also looking forward to the new "Michael" deck! :angel:
Brightest Summer Blessings of Peace and Sparkling Light,
MoonGypsyxxx

NamasteIndia

Hi,

I recently attended a psychic fair.

I asked for a angel card reading. The lady used the Angel Theraphy Deck.

She got 3 cards.

First one was Indigo I was shocked beyond words. Because from a couple of years i know im a Indigo Adult and this card just confirmed it.

Second card was Archangel Micheal. Wow...I always get this card whenever i ask for my Archangel and again this was reconfirmed.

Third card i cant remember but anyways this deck is really accurate and wonderful.

BeTo1984

I have two decks from Doreen Virtue...Healing with the Angels and Daily Guidance from your Angels. I like the Healing with the Angels cards best, even though they're the most simple ones. I think it's because they're Doreen's first card deck and they have an "old" feeling to them. I'm not totally into the newer decks, but that's just me.

Nightgarden

Yesterday I've received the German version from the "Angel Therapy Oracle".

As usual-there are some beautiful cards, love everything by Howard David Johnson and Marius Michael George.
I'm not so into naïve art and dislike a few of pictures in this and other oracles by DV.
What a pity...

Maybe sometimes my wish come true and there will be a deck/Tarot/oracle published only with works from Johnson and/or George.