What Oracle Deck are you working with now? 2009

DragonFae

I noticed a thread like this for tarot decks but haven't found one for oracles...so I thought I'd start one...this thread is simply a place to post the current deck you are working with/learning and then as that changes over time...you can repost. It is not for discussion of a deck other than a brief description.

Currently I have been spending some time getting to know the Karama cards....I'm not sure they are specifically an oracle because they are based on astrology. I'm not sure if I like them or not...I can definately say I have not "connected" with them so perhaps over time that will change.

2_Journey

I am working with the Hawaiian Oracle. It continues to delight me with the quality of readings I receive from it. :)

Aulruna

Thanks for starting this thread :D

The ones I'm using most frequently at the moment are Bird Signs, Oracle of the Dragonfae and Spirit of the Wheel (a long-time favourite!).

However, I got some cool gifts recently, including the Way of Cartouche and the Seven Ray Energy cards ... I plan to try all of those, too!

Shadow wolf1214

Right now i only own one oracle deck and i use it quite often. It is the Goddess Guidance Oracle.

emmsma

I'm using Mystisches Kipper and Tree Magick. I need to get back to Mystical Lenormand!
So many decks, so little time.

diane drizzy

Faeries Oracle, since publication. Only oracle deck I own and love.

missycab

I'm using my Lenormand for daily readings.

SherryZoned

So far I only own one oracle. Have not gotten along with others. I LOVE this one. The Pathfinder animal Totem oracle.. I have amazingly insightful readings with this deck.

HearthCricket

What a fun thread! :D

Right now I am using The Oracle of the Dragonfae, Spirit of the Wheel and The Victorian Flower Oracle. All favourites of mine. Madam Endora is getting jealous of the Dragonfae, though. She is my ever faithful oracle, so I may have to pull her out and give her some attention before she reeks havoc in the oracle drawer!

In fact, I think I just heard a few Goddesses screaming...