Stuck On A Desert Island: You Can Only Choose One Oracle

emmsma

Mystisches Kipper! Don't even need to think about it. They are friends to me and even the simple act of shuffling is a comfort to me.

A back up? Thats harder...

Perhaps Power of the Runes. always meant to spend some quality time with them.

irisa

Oracle of the Dreamtime absolutely love these also a great personal meditation deck.

Back-up is a harder choice but probably Celtic Book of the Dead.

irisa :)

HearthCricket

I would probably have to pick Froud's Faeries. It is the best Fae deck out there, there are lots of cards, and so varied, and the book is amazing. My backup would either be the Dragonfae or Spirit of the Wheel. I think a lot would depend on where the island is, too, because I would want my deck to connect to my new surrounds. Thus the Faeries. They are everywhere!

Aulruna

Another vote for the Froud's team!
I simply cannot imagine being anywhere for a longer stretch of time without them.

Though for practical reasons I am now also contemplating the StoryWorld cards, as they would serve multiple purposes and also show many elements of the world left behind ... as well as a key to immaterial worlds.

Guiding Cauldron

NOoooooo, what, one just one? Nope not gonna do it :)

BeyondtheVeil

I would pick the Victorian Flower Oracle. It just speaks to me.. though Messages from your Angels does also. i guess that is two. :laugh:

I much prefer Tarot decks though. :heart:

BTV

Ange

BeyondtheVeil said:
I would pick the Victorian Flower Oracle. It just speaks to me.. though Messages from your Angels does also. i guess that is two. :laugh:

I much prefer Tarot decks though. :heart:

BTV

My two decks also....:):)

Trying to wean myself away from Tarot and more onto Oracles though...
Ang x

BeyondtheVeil

Ange said:
My two decks also....:):)

Trying to wean myself away from Tarot and more onto Oracles though...
Ang x

Those are two awesome oracle decks! :D I am afraid to look at more as I may buy more. :laugh:

morticia monroe

Absolutely, positively the Luman-Dreaming in Color oracle. I get SO MUCH out of this beautiful deck. It just fits my soul.

Second choice would be a toss up between Frouds and Fairy Ring. But I'd eventually choose Frouds. These fairies would be great company, keep you laughing, and play hopscotch with you to bide the time.

The Fairy Ring, on the other hand, would tell you to stop wasting your time wishing for a rescue and get used to being alone.

hunter

This is a really hard question. Not only would it be my only deck, but I would be experiencing an environment totally alien to the one I'm experiencing now and have no first hand knowledge on what would be most helpful there. I'm working on theory based on Hollywood scenarios.

I'll have to think about this for awhile.