Oracle X

Guiding Cauldron

Last set of cards pic for the deck, giving you 36 cards in total for the deck to start with.

Attachments

• cards 3.JPG
    cards 3.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 196

Elendil

Am looking forward to getting these...
Amazon.co.uk still says 'not in stock' so will check back after Monday - unless you would like another reviewer!

Elendil.

Guiding Cauldron

Golden Moon said:
Guiding Cauldron, May I have some details or information regarding this oracle deck? like, how many cards are there, is there a book on how to use the cards, are they based of some other oracle deck?

Thanks.

Hi GoldenMoon. To start there are 36 cards to the deck and one can purchase from the creator/publisher, at the moment, an additional 24cards to expand their deck -as they deem necessary.

The core of the deck, and what everyone gets, is the first 30 cards after that there are 6 cards from the "additionals" listings you can purchase. Giving you a deck of 36 cards to start with. However the 6 cards I have in my deck may not be the same 6 cards you would receive in your deck to start with.

I am unaware of any additional books to coinside with this deck as its meant to be worked with solely upon your personal viewpoints and intuition, however it does come with a directional pamphlet that explains the deck, how to use it, card meanings suggestions, spread ideas etc.

This deck does not seem to be based upon another system and as far as I can tell all typical Religious viewpoints have been excluded to adjust easier for any person, regardless of their beliefs, to be able to use this deck straight away without hinderances.

Hope that helps answer your questions :)

Guiding Cauldron

Elendil said:
Am looking forward to getting these...
Amazon.co.uk still says 'not in stock' so will check back after Monday - unless you would like another reviewer!

Elendil.

Hi Elendil I am not the creator of this deck PsychicLord is and I am only doing a working review of this deck until its official launch in December.

kaleanna

Hi All,

I too am one of the volunteer reviewers for this oracle deck. I have not yet received it but am looking forward to getting it.

Guiding Cauldron

Hi K, what do you think of the pics for this deck?

I'm a bit wiped for now but will write more again soon :)

GryffinSong

This looks very, very appealing. I look forward to seeing more.

PsychicLord

Just for background information..... the card numbering is actually correct, however it is the attached instructions (on the white coloured version) that have 125 and 131 transposed. The cream coloured version of the instructional leaflet is correct.

The corrected version is downloadable from www.oracle-x.com (opens later this week).

'Coins' was renumbered from 131 to 125 as it was considered that the card should 100% feature in every base deck (i.e. as every deck contains cards 101 to 130).

Hope this helps :)

MareSaturni

Wow, these cards are GORGEOUS! Now I'm ever more eager to get them! :D

Very beautiful indeed! And I certainly the idea of not having any specific spiritual idea behind them, as I'm kinda of agnostic myself and hate decks that try to shove god/goddess down my throat.

Thank you for the pictures, GC! Very, very nice!

Guiding Cauldron

Thanks for letting me know about the numbering PL sorry, if I misjudged. I look forward to seeing your web site up and running this week. :)