Victorian Flower Oracle

geministar

Well I am really loving this deck. I have been doing a few very small readings for myself with it and am finding it amazing. I find it easy to read intuitively, although I still go to the book and see what it says and the few readings I have done have been spot on.

Now I have stopped using it because it wont feel complete until I receive my Dahlia bag (from MRP) to go with it :D

Im even thinking that I need to get the Fantastic Menagerie now!

Annabelle

The Victorian Flower Oracle is dead-on accurate for me. I only use it for personal readings, and I usually pull a few cards and read them intuitively.
Sometimes I use positional meanings (i.e. a spread) and sometimes I don't.

But I've put it away now . . . it's been too accurate too many times. I've decided that I don't want to know what's coming for a while.

.traveller.

I've used it alone in one to three cards pulls, in tandem with the Fantastic Menagerie (in fact, there is a thread in readings where I chronicled my draws) and used it to read for both myself and others.

It is a very intuitive deck, one of my favorite oracles.

Summersnowflake

My Victorian Flower Oracle deck arrived yesterday in the mail and I just love it. After reading the booklet and trying a few spreads I can see that I'll get lots of insight from this deck in the area of behavior (more than events) -- in other words I think it will help me think about how my words and attitudes affect situations -- how other people's words and attitudes are influencing me -- and so on. Especially situations I want to change in some way, of course. The deck seems completely in tune with the subtleties of interacting with others and lends itself to the path of gentle persuasion. I like that.

Jewel

Enjoy your new deck Summersnowflake, I am still really loving mine. The deck is great for personal relationships too, like friendship, working, etc.

Ange

geministar said:
Well I am really loving this deck. I have been doing a few very small readings for myself with it and am finding it amazing. I find it easy to read intuitively, although I still go to the book and see what it says and the few readings I have done have been spot on.

Now I have stopped using it because it wont feel complete until I receive my Dahlia bag (from MRP) to go with it :D

Im even thinking that I need to get the Fantastic Menagerie now!

I've just ordered this deck, and I'm now eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

Could you give me a link for the Dahlia bag please Geministar?
Thanks
Ang x

Jewel

Ange said:
Could you give me a link for the Dahlia bag please Geministar?
I am not Gem, but the link you want is www.baba-store.com this is the Magic Realist Press (makers of the deck and the bags) store in Prague. You will find a nice selection of bags to choose from, and the customer service is excellent! :D

Ange

Oops.....sorry Jewel...my mix up... :)

Thanks so much for the link...I'll have a look now.
Ang x

Eddie

bought this very deck last nite!
was hoping to use it with my victorian romantic cards.
Any thoughts of how they might tie in?

Ange

I don't know the Victorian Romantic cards, but someone maybe will have an idea whether they could be used together.

I'm just so excited that I have found the deck I've been looking for.... :)

Ang x