Tarot Naked! and other deep dark tarot secrets

214red

being nekkid is great, sadly i live with a flat mate so clothes have to be warn when she is around, but the rest of the time its freestyle time!

WolfSpirit

So...this must be that thread where everyone talks about nudity while casually dropping the word tarot here and there in the vain hope it can pass for a discussion on tarot...

...anyway I must be a cold frog. It's only a few days per year I would like to be naked in my home for a longer period (not counting being huddled under a blankie), otherwise I'm just shivering.

...I only read with a few decks in my extensive collection that I still love totally, but I don't think that is a deep dark secret. I think everyone knows that :D

Umbrae

One) Not nearly enough people feel wind across their privates. The world would be a better place if they did (yes I believe that - no I'll not qualify it).

Deux) I like to read by candle-light.

San) I like to do the two together...

Demon Goddess

I don't need tarot to be nekkid. I like being nekkid.

Deep dark tarot secrets... hmmm....

The only thing I can think of is that in real life, I'm a fine upstanding citizen... If they only knew... :rolleyes:

tarotberry

ack! i never read in the nude and this thread is making me feel like a prude!! :|

it's like i'm 12 again and half the girls are talking about boys and i'm still thinking about Barbie... :D

Demon Goddess

tarotberry said:
ack! i never read in the nude and this thread is making me feel like a prude!! :|

it's like i'm 12 again and half the girls are talking about boys and i'm still thinking about Barbie... :D

hehe, welcome to the 21st century, TB!

thinbuddha

tarotberry said:
it's like i'm 12 again and half the girls are talking about boys and i'm still thinking about Barbie...

What's she wearing?......

Vesper

Someone is going to have to post a Spread for Reading in the Altogether. As for decks... is there a naked deck? Lots of nudity in the Archeon. Maybe the International Icon. Can't seem to think of any others. Do those Gummy Bears wear clothes? Little gummy clothes?

Baroli

Hmmmm, tarot by candlelight nekked.

Ahhhh, my verperted little mind is conjuring up all sorts of images.

The rhyme Jack Be Nimble, Jack be Quick,......:D comes to mind.