• Capricorn

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 23 8.8%
  • Pisces

Votes: 28 10.8%

• Total voters

Moongold

Moon in Pisces. People with this placement are often involved in human services, and I am too. Pisces Moons make us empathetic and committed to assisting people but can also make us exquisitely sensitive to emotional vibes of all kinds. We need to develop protective skins else we pick up and absorb negative energy really quickly. However, we're creative as well.

We tend to be tapped into the great unconscious, which explains our interest in esoteric things, and are often highly intuitive. However, we have to strive not to take on martydom (early childhood stuff) and are a little perfectionist. Prestige and material things don't matter that much.

Ginger Rogers, Chuck Berry, Aleister Crowley and Pierre Balmain were Pisces Moons but I've struggled to find other well known people with this placement. Self-evident - we are all modest and humble people :laugh:

lawguy51

Taurus with Moon in Cancer. One if by land, two if by sea!
LG51

MeeWah

Artemis Sans: Thanks for a long over-due thread :)

Pisces with Moon in Aquarius. Not sure what this means, especially with Venus & Mercury there, too. A watery space cadet :D

nexyjo

taurus with a libra moon and cancer rising.
i know, i know, that explains everything.

i suppose we'll have a rising sign poll next...

CompassRose

Huh... not statistically significant, but I'm the same as MeeWah, Pisces with Aquarius moon. (I call it Fish Flake, Mee. :) )

I dated, for far too long, a person with the reverse placement. We were incredibly dysfunctional in partnership -- brought out the worst in each other almost deliberately. Yet stayed together for, as I said, far too long.

Artemis Sans

MeeWah said:
Artemis Sans: Thanks for a long over-due thread :)

Aww... shucks... *blushes*

-Artemis

Moongold

tarotlady,

Frederick Chopin, Mia Farrow and Yves St. Laurent are/were also Capricorn Moons :).

wavebreaker

Moongold said:
Mia Farrow and Yves St. Laurent are/were also Capricorn Moons :).
Yeah, well, that doesn't really tell me much... ;)

Aoife

Macavity said:
Hey Aoife,

Oh... it's something that amuses me from Banzhaf's "Keywords for Astrology" which refers to the bearer of the attribute (as a child) as a little B. No disrespect to Mr. Ban (I don't want to start criticism here) but certainly none of the category (unlike others) fits me this time. I was/am really quite placid. Since the predictions are "unisex", I suppose I (and you?) would be this "Amazon" type too. Better get that singlet out? :D

Berserker: Ancient Warriors who fought in a (halucinogen-induced) crazed state.

Apparently Boudicca (among others) employed them. Now where did I put those "shrooms"? })

Macav.

Wonderful stuff Macavity!

Fits me to a 't' [shirt rather than singlet is more becoming, I think for the Amazonian physique]. No need for halucingenics though, give me the warpaint and a good dose of PMT and a crazier woman would be hard to find! I can certainly go with the Boudicca image if it means I can have Alex Kingsley's perfect white teeth.

galadrial

Macavity said:
Berserker: Ancient Warriors who fought in a (halucinogen-induced) crazed state. [Now where did I put those "shrooms"]

It's not "shrooms" you should go looking for, but catnip;-)

Oh yes, and I've a Pisces Moon as well as Sun. A lot of what Moongold says rings true. It's a good thing I have Scorpio rising; you have to get past the fierce guardian with the stinger outside to get to the sensitive center.