Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Tarot of Bones: A Natural History Themed Deck

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Citizen

LupaGreenwolf 

Print run is 2000, so there will be plenty to bring home
Top   #101
Resident

Deaux 

Just caught up after a Loooong absence, and WOW this deck came out even more fascinating than I'd expected. I love that the back wound up as an assemblage, too... wouldn't be right any other way. Congrats on going to print! Sooo exciting.
Top   #102
Citizen

LupaGreenwolf 

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like how it's shaped up
Top   #103
Citizen

RiverRunsDeep 

Seems like there is something wrong with the site. (???) I have repeatedly tried to preorder this deck, but every time I click on "Go to Checkout", I receive a notice that the "Site is not found". How else can I preorder this?
Top   #104
Citizen

LupaGreenwolf 

I just PMd you a reply. I am going to look into fixing this tonight--you're not the only person having issues.
Top   #105
Citizen

RiverRunsDeep 

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! I have been very much looking forward to this deck.
Top   #106
Citizen

LupaGreenwolf 

Just letting folks know the shop settings have been fixed, the checkout now works, and you CAN preorder the Tarot of Bones at http://www.thetarotofbones.com/shop
Top   #107
Citizen

LupaGreenwolf 

Hey, folks! Do you want to see the final designs for the Tarot of Bones cards? They’re now available at http://www.thetarotofbones.com/the-cards/ ! Just click on the entry for each card and you’ll get to see both the final design and the original assemblages.

Like what you see? You can preorder the Tarot of Bones deck and book (together, or separately) at http://www.thetarotofbones.com/shop/
Top   #108
Not a crook

Arthurdubya 

Really cool idea! Did you get all these skulls just for this project, or do you have a related hobby/job that you source them from? And how did you decide on a 2000 deck production run?
Top   #109
Citizen

LupaGreenwolf 

Thank you! I've been making art with hides and bones since 1998, though I did specially source most of the skulls and bones for this particular project. I decided on 2000 since A) it gave me a much better deal financially than 1000, and B) I intend to make this a long-term project with a lot of offshoots and related products. And I've already pre-sold over 350 of them through both IndieGoGo campaigns and more recent preorders, so I figure I won't have too much trouble finding homes for the rest over time.
Top   #110

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.