Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

GotH 

(Sonia)

Lovers - King of Wands Rx - Ace of Swords
Base: 8 of Swords

This is about a man who doesn't have the confidence to let you know that he has a bone to pick with you in more ways than one. He's a bit of an intellect who would rather flirt with you in a mental way but doesn't know how. If this isn't someone you are aware of now, it may be coming up in the very near future!
Top   #141
Citizen

Reverie 

Goddessofthehunter

4 OF SWORDS 9 OF WANDS THE MOON
5 OF WANDS BASE

I feel that you have been going through some perhaps minor stresses and setbacks due to competition recently. You are in a safe place now, perhaps even physically - I feel a sense of protective barriers. In some ways, you feel surrounded by darkness and are unsure of the transparency of people around you. Know that you are your best advocate. There is something you are guarding preciously, especially from a certain individual who is less than honest. You are completely immersed in and committed to this task and I see periods of rest and wakefulness but little room for leisure at this time.
Top   #142
Citizen

Pam O 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

Sun - VIII of Wands RX - VI of Pents

You may feel that there are disputes and a lack of harmony in your life right now. Things may seem that they're not moving. You'll need to shed light on the situation, see exactly what you're doing wrong. Cause I see here, it's you that are stopping good things from manifesting in your life. Get out in the sun, be happy and "eat" the light, and then spread it around. You won't receive anything from people if you don't give in your own turn. It's a simple exercise, send love and light to everybody and they'll not only be grateful, but they'll help you in whatever way they can. :-D
I had the same suggestion to get out in the Sun. I guess I am still getting sucked into this computer instead of exercising outside since this is the same message as just the other day. Ok, ok, ok. Let's see if I can make this happen in the morning, etc... Ok, sun, sun, sun...

I do send out random love energy out on a regular basis, available for anyone in need if they want it. It is one of my ongoing good deed practices.
Thank you!

ETA: My stumbling blocks are the indoor chores that need to be caught up since my surgery, etc...
Top   #143
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
(Sonia)

Lovers - King of Wands Rx - Ace of Swords
Base: 8 of Swords

This is about a man who doesn't have the confidence to let you know that he has a bone to pick with you in more ways than one. He's a bit of an intellect who would rather flirt with you in a mental way but doesn't know how. If this isn't someone you are aware of now, it may be coming up in the very near future!
Bones, you say, eh? *puffs off cigar smoke*

---

Cutie

RWS

VI of Cups - X of Pents - IV of Pents RX

You cannot get over the present obstacles if you stay in the same situation you're in right now, or even better, in the same place. You have to go back, maybe on memory lane, or back home. You'll get all your emotional and material strength from your family and childhood friends.
Top   #144
Citizen

Reverie 

Quote:
Bones, you say, eh? *puffs off cigar smoke*

---

Cutie

RWS

VI of Cups - X of Pents - IV of Pents RX

You cannot get over the present obstacles if you stay in the same situation you're in right now, or even better, in the same place. You have to go back, maybe on memory lane, or back home. You'll get all your emotional and material strength from your family and childhood friends.
Thanks! This resonate because actually I have been thinking so hard of where I last lived and missing it intensely. I am home now, so this reading just confirms I need to be here. I do feel very very stuck and I'm unable to get out of the mental struggles I have and just see it as a fresh day. Need to try harder.
Top   #145
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiecutie View Post
Goddessofthehunter

4 OF SWORDS 9 OF WANDS THE MOON
5 OF WANDS BASE

I feel that you have been going through some perhaps minor stresses and setbacks due to competition recently. You are in a safe place now, perhaps even physically - I feel a sense of protective barriers. In some ways, you feel surrounded by darkness and are unsure of the transparency of people around you. Know that you are your best advocate. There is something you are guarding preciously, especially from a certain individual who is less than honest. You are completely immersed in and committed to this task and I see periods of rest and wakefulness but little room for leisure at this time.
I've been dealing with some anxiety issues lately that have been keeping me up at night yes.

READING FOR SONIA:

Judgment Rx - 9 of Wands - Ace of Cups Rx

Well this must be frustrating. Things just are not coming up for you in a clear and concise way right now no matter what you do. I feel this is leaving you unsettled and disoriented to a degree. It might take a little while longer to get the juices flowing but what I think needs to be done here is you taking the initiative with something more on the emotional front. Take control girl..
Top   #146
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
READING FOR SONIA:

Judgment Rx - 9 of Wands - Ace of Cups Rx

Well this must be frustrating. Things just are not coming up for you in a clear and concise way right now no matter what you do. I feel this is leaving you unsettled and disoriented to a degree. It might take a little while longer to get the juices flowing but what I think needs to be done here is you taking the initiative with something more on the emotional front. Take control girl..
Yeah, I was afraid you might say that. I am exactly there. But I've been hit with so much synchronicities in the past few days, that now I feel I'm on the right path, I just have to hold on a little longer.

---

Goddess,

RWS

Death - Queen of Cups RX - Chariot

Well, as it seems that you're deluding yourself, at least emotionally. You're either living in dreams or holding on to dreams and fantasies that you hope might be just around the corner. The truth is, they ain't. At least not if you don't do anything to make them happen. You have to let this state die, what you need is to hone your practical skills and seeking knowledge. Death is riding right through the QoCRX, let her/him do that, let Death clean the residue and give you a new life, and you'll become a winner from all points of view! :-D
Top   #147
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Yeah, I was afraid you might say that. I am exactly there. But I've been hit with so much synchronicities in the past few days, that now I feel I'm on the right path, I just have to hold on a little longer.

---

Goddess,

RWS

Death - Queen of Cups RX - Chariot

Well, as it seems that you're deluding yourself, at least emotionally. You're either living in dreams or holding on to dreams and fantasies that you hope might be just around the corner. The truth is, they ain't. At least not if you don't do anything to make them happen. You have to let this state die, what you need is to hone your practical skills and seeking knowledge. Death is riding right through the QoCRX, let her/him do that, let Death clean the residue and give you a new life, and you'll become a winner from all points of view! :-D
Seriously! Thanks for being honest! There are a few things that seem to be way out there but I can't help that I'm an optimist. Grrr...
Top   #148
Citizen

anie 

Sonia Doris

7 of wands/ World/ Queen of Swords

You seem ready to face changes that are coming your way and you are no longer afraid to take action and make them happen in your favor!
Top   #149
Resident

skathendia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam O View Post
Hey skathendia,

Just noticed this reading at the bottom of your feed back. Just curious who this reading is for. Maybe this was for Sonia? Or maybe you wrote it up for me after your feedback?
Or maybe in a twisted way, it is for both of us?
That reading was for Starburtst Au I put that in the title of the reply. I'll do better and put it in the body next time too. I'm kind of a space cadet sometimes. A real Cancer who has a dabble in everything and a really good focus on much of nothing. I'm working on that.
Top   #150

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.