Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Pam,

RWS

hmmmm, this is weird

Ace of Wands - Chariot RX - VI of Wands

You have a plan for a venture/project that you want to start. There are two ways it can go.

- One, if you let yourself be dragged into petty fights with people more or less involved in the plan, you're gonna have a VERY bad time. It might actually lead to a litigation.
- Two, recognition and victory.

The thing is, that you may already see signs of the first happening, and when you see that the energies are turning negative and quarrelsome, clean yourself and the environment of them. You'll not only be applauded for your skills for your plan, but also for avoiding and neutralizing a potentially highly dangerous situation.
Top   #161
Citizen

Pam O 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Pam,

RWS

hmmmm, this is weird

Ace of Wands - Chariot RX - VI of Wands

You have a plan for a venture/project that you want to start. There are two ways it can go.

- One, if you let yourself be dragged into petty fights with people more or less involved in the plan, you're gonna have a VERY bad time. It might actually lead to a litigation.
- Two, recognition and victory.

The thing is, that you may already see signs of the first happening, and when you see that the energies are turning negative and quarrelsome, clean yourself and the environment of them. You'll not only be applauded for your skills for your plan, but also for avoiding and neutralizing a potentially highly dangerous situation.
Congrats for seeing this! Thanks for this reading!!

I have a planned venture of expanding my business into the neighboring town. I am waiting until everything is in place to confirm all will fall into place very successfully. I have been planning for about 8 years now. Our customers have been asking for this expansion and the anticipation is high.

The competition already quit doing business in the main town we operate in because they just could not compete against us. I am very aware that this energy regarding the expansion is escalating. Our expansion is going to devastate them, so yes, the competition is going to be quite "negative and quarrelsome". It feels like buzzing energy.

I am VERY impressed. Interesting that you see this.

We are on track to set our preliminary pre-expansion tasks into motion at the right after Christmas. Not sure when I am going to be ready to make the final move. I have been waiting to be sure there are no hitches, and that everything is dialed in. I am not taking any chances.
Top   #162
Citizen

anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardwitch View Post
For Anie:

Tarot of Marseille - 9 of Swords, King of Wands, 9 of Cups

On seeing the cards, my immediate thought was "you will conquer the opposition and win the prize." You see some changes that can be implemented in relation to a work group or society that you belong to. Some may oppose these plans, but they will not hold you back. Writing may be involved in this somehow--perhaps something you write will incite the changes you wish to make happen. Regardless, whatever you are planning to make happen, go for it!

Ha, conquering in progress ....
Top   #163
Citizen

Reverie 

Sonia Doris

HERMIT 10 OF PENTACLES 3 OF PENTACLES
BASE CARD: 10 OF SWORDS (ALSO JUMPER)

BOHEMIAN CATS

I think this is about your finances. I'm not very knowledgable in the area so I lack the vocabulary to talk about it, but I will try.

I see that several people are involved in the management of your finances, but you may be shutting them all out. You see yourself as a person who likes to manage problems and find solutions on your own. I think you are expecting the answer to come to you even though you are forcing yourself in the dark, and at this point you just want to hide your eyesight from these constant worries. The 10 is advising it may actually be more secure than you think, and that whoever is involved you will want to coordinate with in the 3. It is also saying to improvise any skills you have as a team. The overall message is about structure and boundaries. You are also being too serious about it - lighten up.
Top   #164
Resident

MuffinTop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
FORTUNE: MUFFINTOP

5of swords/ 10 of cups/ 8 of wands

You may feel like you are fighting for something and need to come out on top to find the true happiness you think you see infront of you.. but this tells me that the happiness (around this situation) may be short lived... (my mind keeps telling me "won the battle, but not the war")
Yes, I thought I had overcome a difficulty I had been having but I found out today I was mistaken. Thank you for the reading!
Top   #165
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiecutie View Post
Sonia Doris

HERMIT 10 OF PENTACLES 3 OF PENTACLES
BASE CARD: 10 OF SWORDS (ALSO JUMPER)

BOHEMIAN CATS

I think this is about your finances. I'm not very knowledgable in the area so I lack the vocabulary to talk about it, but I will try.

I see that several people are involved in the management of your finances, but you may be shutting them all out. You see yourself as a person who likes to manage problems and find solutions on your own. I think you are expecting the answer to come to you even though you are forcing yourself in the dark, and at this point you just want to hide your eyesight from these constant worries. The 10 is advising it may actually be more secure than you think, and that whoever is involved you will want to coordinate with in the 3. It is also saying to improvise any skills you have as a team. The overall message is about structure and boundaries. You are also being too serious about it - lighten up.
4 of wands/9 of cups/devil

Are you or have you attended a party? If you haven't looks like it'll be a good one lol! But surrounded by all those goodies (whether they be food or men) will have you exploring the deep addiction that you may have. Or it could just be a naughty good time
Top   #166
Citizen

Reverie 
Feetback

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
4 of wands/9 of cups/devil

Are you or have you attended a party? If you haven't looks like it'll be a good one lol! But surrounded by all those goodies (whether they be food or men) will have you exploring the deep addiction that you may have. Or it could just be a naughty good time
The only party I am attending is for thanksgiving, and I'm not sure it qualifies as a party !!!

But I am down for a naughty good time !! Lol!! Will update if this turns out to ring true!

Thank you!
Top   #167
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Katie,

X of Cups RX - IX of Swords - High Priestess RX

You may worry about your family, especially in the face of a conflict. Maybe with the coming holidays you're worried people might start fighting. I see two possibilities here. It's either that you're overworking your imagination because you may not know your relatives well enough, or it's simply the fact that a future meeting is totally out of your control and you can't predict it. Or your worries are justified because your relatives are known for surface knowledge of each other and narrowmindedness. Either way, worrying lowers your vibration to theirs and you'll be the one suffering in the end, whoever else is involved will just go on with their lives. Why worry about something that you can't change?

To quote a wise bear:

And don't spend your time lookin' around
For something you want that can't be found
When you find out you can live without it
And go along not thinkin' about it
I'll tell you something true

The bare necessities of life will come to you! :-D
Top   #168
Citizen

Xrysalida 
Sonia Doris

Queen of pentacles - King of wands - Knight of wands

It seems that there is something fasinating going on in your life and this uplifts you and makes you feel like a woman, there is this male energy coming in that is full with passion and is. Bit aggressive too, if there is someone in your life then your interaction will be more intense. In a more general sense, I think you will be taking care of yiur of yourself and your energy, someone might be a great help to boost you up!
Top   #169
Citizen

katieb 

Xrsysalida: who is the reading for?
Top   #170

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.