Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Xrysalida 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Xrsysalida: who is the reading for?
For Sonia Doris, I wrote it on my title thread
Top   #171
Citizen

QueenPen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrysalida View Post
For Sonia Doris, I wrote it on my title thread

4 Pentacles
Reversed 2 Cups
9 Cups

Holding onto a relationship that is over isn't going to give you what you want.
Stability will come once you let this relationship go. Only then will you be able to meet someone who you are compatible.
Go have drinks. Be social. It's the only way to put yourself out there.

Or, if you want to save money, you have to stay home more and not go out to dinner as much.
Top   #172
Citizen

QueenPen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Xrsysalida: who is the reading for?

Reversed 6 Cups
Judgment
7 Swords

You have had a rough time in a past relationship, where it was hard to let go of the emotional pain. It's time to start a new day. It's a new chapter of your life. You now know the signs of unfaithfulness. Learn from your mistakes. Stay in the now and be positive.
Top   #173
Citizen

Reverie 

QueenPen

Hanged Man Empress Ace of pentacles

You have risen from the discomfort, suspension, and pause of the hanged man to become the empress. You have the deep spiritual knowledge of the hanged man as you delve into creativity: you are truly enlightened. Channel her beauty, love and nurturing, and capacity to make anything around her blossom, to create something of value that you can feel and touch. As the base card is the knight of cups, I sense that there is a charming fellow in your surroundings who has an influence on this reading. Now is a time for a completely new approach, to tear down the foundations and build anew. There is a great influence for you at this time, and love is in the air.
Top   #174
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Cutie,

RWS

VII of Wands RX - Empreor - VI of Wands - IV of Wands RX

The way you view situations are shaped by your thoughts. I mean that your happiness or displeasure and such are consequences of the kind of thoughts you're putting forth. For example, here, it's saying that if you're too harsh and strict on yourself, for every mistake or failure to overcome a certain situation, even when you get the success and recognition you crave and rightfully deserve, you won't be able to enjoy it and celebrate it. These many wands, of which two are RXs, are telling you that you haven't actually formed a negative-pattern belief yet, and it still depends on you. You can use that Emperor for your own benefit, to strengthen your sense of self and confidence that you are ultimately on the good path and not to use him as a constant nagging teacher who only screams at you for every single misstep. :-D Good luck! Or even better, think good thoughts to have good luck! :-D
Top   #175
Citizen

Snowhunter 

Sonia,

Nine of Wands, Ace of Cups, Five of Wands

You've had your share of struggles, and now (or soon) you'll have respite but don't get too comfortable - you'll still have challenges to face. You're strong - don't let your guard down, and keep fighting.
Top   #176
Citizen

QueenPen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiecutie View Post
QueenPen

Hanged Man Empress Ace of pentacles

You have risen from the discomfort, suspension, and pause of the hanged man to become the empress. You have the deep spiritual knowledge of the hanged man as you delve into creativity: you are truly enlightened. Channel her beauty, love and nurturing, and capacity to make anything around her blossom, to create something of value that you can feel and touch. As the base card is the knight of cups, I sense that there is a charming fellow in your surroundings who has an influence on this reading. Now is a time for a completely new approach, to tear down the foundations and build anew. There is a great influence for you at this time, and love is in the air.

Lol! How right you are about love in the air! Ty!
Top   #177
Citizen

QueenPen 

Snow hunter

9 wands. Ace Swords. 5 Swords

Outcome - intuitive (Oracle)

You are under siege, being spiritually tested. You have been gifted with intuition. Pay attention to what your higher self is communicating with you. All the answers you seek is known within yourself. You need to not fear that it's inaccurate. Your intuition is guiding you to overcome and defeat your opponent. Trust in yourself. Keep in mind that fear is the opposite of love.
Top   #178
Resident

skathendia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Oh wow, Pam, that's wonderful! It's a bit long I will need some time giving you feedback, if that's alright.

---

I think skathendia was in line now.

RWS

III of Wands RX - Ace of Cups - Death

You've been plagued with disappointments, especially with people with mixed loyalties. The thing is, no matter how much you crave for love and positive feelings, you can't get them in your present state, in your present life. You need to let things die so that you can start anew. Only then will you be given a new start for your heart, and maybe a new love relationship, or a renewed relationship at least.
Yes I was very at odds w/hubby lately but he's starting to come around.
Top   #179
Citizen

Plenilune 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenPen View Post
Snow hunter

9 wands. Ace Swords. 5 Swords

Outcome - intuitive (Oracle)

You are under siege, being spiritually tested. You have been gifted with intuition. Pay attention to what your higher self is communicating with you. All the answers you seek is known within yourself. You need to not fear that it's inaccurate. Your intuition is guiding you to overcome and defeat your opponent. Trust in yourself. Keep in mind that fear is the opposite of love.
Queen.Pentacles - Stars - Towers

First, I thought it was funny that the queen of pentacles came up given your username. I think these cards a pointing to keep having faith and knowing that things will work out. There will be a sudden shift coming to you soon that will allow you to achieve these dreams. Keep holding on and following the dream whatever it may be, because it'll come true (eventually).
Top   #180

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.