Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

QueenPen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plenilune View Post
Queen.Pentacles - Stars - Towers

First, I thought it was funny that the queen of pentacles came up given your username. I think these cards a pointing to keep having faith and knowing that things will work out. There will be a sudden shift coming to you soon that will allow you to achieve these dreams. Keep holding on and following the dream whatever it may be, because it'll come true (eventually).

Urgh! What is that dream? I'm not sure what I want in life, right now. I'm hoping I figure it out, soon! Thanks!

Plenilune

7 wands Hermit. 2 Cups
Outcome 8 pentacles.

Meditate and soul search about your relationship that you find yourself feeling defensive. It will all work out.

PM'ing you.
Top   #181
Citizen

GotH 

QueenPen

Princess of Staves - 8 of swords - 5 of Staves

So something ended and pretty quickly after what seemed like a rush of excitement. Now you do NOT know in which direction to turn to or even whether you should or stay standing in place. The truth is, you need to keep fighting for what YOU think is right and don't give up!
Top   #182
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Goddess,

Devil - Queen of Wands - IV of Wands ALL RX

You'll surely be tempted. Sexually, most likely. But you'll be faced in front of a life-changing decision: pursuing your sensuality (in all its forms), or renounce it for a higher goal. The thing is, the sensual part will be at your feet and at your grasp. You'd just need to say "okay" and you're there. The second choice is not so easy, obviously. But it all depends on how you use those wands. If you only use your charm and sensuality to get wandsy business, it may not end in disaster, but not ideally either. You can still keep the wands if you go for the higher goal. You won't have the Devil available so readily at your own pleasure and time, but you'll be much happier on the long run. So, what will it be? ;-)
Top   #183
Citizen

zhadee 

Sonia Doris,

Page of Cups, The Emperor, Six of Clubs (Russian Tarot osp)

You had an idea, which came up and made you quite happy. But you never heard of it before, and it might be one of these crazy ideas. You take that idea seriously, acting quite dickheaded and stubbornly - but this isn't the time for doubting, hesitating or thinking. And you were right! Things work out absolutely fine, you succeed in all areas, you are ready to kick of a series of victories.
Top   #184
Citizen

Plenilune 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Sonia Doris,

Page of Cups, The Emperor, Six of Clubs (Russian Tarot osp)

You had an idea, which came up and made you quite happy. But you never heard of it before, and it might be one of these crazy ideas. You take that idea seriously, acting quite dickheaded and stubbornly - but this isn't the time for doubting, hesitating or thinking. And you were right! Things work out absolutely fine, you succeed in all areas, you are ready to kick of a series of victories.
7.pentacles - wheel - 2.cups
a relationship failed in the past, or you separated from them... in time and when the seasons change you will reunite with them.
Top   #185
Citizen

anie 

PHENILUNE : your fortune

king of cups/fool/ace of cups

a relationship you have your heart set on, may move into full motion at anytime.. you need to be open to all the possibilities and trust your own judgement.. this looks like a fresh start that will lift your heart!
Top   #186
Citizen

Snowhunter 

Anie,

Prince of Pentacles, Two of Cups, Three of Swords

It may be tempting to block out the outside world from a connection you worked hard for. However it's important to step back and look at the situation objectively, and you may need to deal with certain truths that are difficult to accept.
Top   #187
Citizen

cardwitch 
Piatnik TdM

Snowhunter,

The Lovers, The World, 5 of Coins

You've chosen your path, and new creative possibilities are opening up before you. Stay faithful to the way you've chosen, and your dreams will materialize in the real world.
Top   #188
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardwitch View Post
Snowhunter,

The Lovers, The World, 5 of Coins

You've chosen your path, and new creative possibilities are opening up before you. Stay faithful to the way you've chosen, and your dreams will materialize in the real world.
Hi

Some time is required for you to know what is right for you. There's a nice balance and overall satisfaction to these cards but the hermit is guiding the flow, asking that you dig deep down into your spiritual self to keep everything grounded. Taking the time to do so and concentrate on you will bring you much fulfillment ♡

And I mean all majors, feels like something important needs to be dealt with

Hermit/ justice/empress
Top   #189
Citizen

GotH 

Hey Kat, I thought I'd pull some cards for your planned date tomorrow.

World - 10 of Swords - 5 of Pentacles

Are you still planning on meeting tomorrow? Looks like something may spin in a direction of difficulty and this may leave someone feeling a bit left out. Double check your schedules and make sure this is still a good time to meet.
Top   #190

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.