Tarot Of Mermaids Book? please

Gracie2k

I have The Tarot Of Mermaids but the booklet didn't arrive with the deck. Does anyone have a spare copy they could share please?

TY

Bhavana

Not sure if this deck is still being printed, but I think it is - you should contact the printer (Lo Scarabeo) and tell them your deck didn't come with one, ask them to please send one to you.

Masa

Maybe try the Lost and Found thread in the Talking Tarot forum?

Gracie2k

I've just kindly had a response of a lwb to be sent to me so wanted to say thank you. I am really amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone is so quickly. It's great to be here.

sunshineKdb

Need Help Please

May I trouble you for a copy of the lab of the Mermaid tarot too!! It's so pretty but did not come with the text!!
Thank you zoo much,
Sunshine.

marimorimo

sunshineKdb: Do what Bhavana suggests, which is to contact Lo Scarabeo directly (they have a website). They respond promptly and should send you a copy of the LWB soon.

(By the way, I own the deck but it's not with me now, and as with most LoS decks the LWB is basically useless, so in truth you're not missing anything even without it :D )

jema

LoS and their LWBs... was just thinking of that cause my deck of next week is the Circle of Life and it is like 78 proverbs that may or may not have something to do with whatever is on the image :p