Tarot book including meaning along with interpretation on different area?

biddy9

Because of this thread I just ordered your books... I really love the way you present the card meanings and the possible combinations. I am not new to Tarot and I have near 100 books about the subject, and sincerely your work is in my humble opinion one of the best in the market to help interpreting any type of reading. Thanks for putting the energy and the effort to produce such great work. Congratulations and the best of the lucks to you!

Thank-you!! I am so glad you are enjoying the eBook. I have a new one coming, but it is pitched towards those wanting to build their foundational knowledge of the Tarot. Watch this space!

Brigit

RunningWild

I haven't seen anyone mention Power Tarot by Trish MacGregor and Phyllis Vega. It's supposed to be more a book of spreads, I think, but it includes sections on card meanings/interpretations in various areas. In the section on the minors, there are interpretations for: work; romance; finances; health; spirituality and usually a one sentence statement for "empowerment". All in all, it's not a bad book and my only gripe about it would be that the physical book itself seems to not be so well made. Pages do occasionally fall out.
I find it a nice book for reference if I get stuck.

I'm sure tarotbear's book is awesome...if only he'd get it published again. :p

Biddy's site is a wonderful resource.