A Magical Course in Tarot

brujablanca

Has anyone read this book by Michele
Morgan?

If so, please share your thoughts. I find it wonderful!!

Bruja

Astraea

That little book helped me a lot in terms of freeing my mind for original interpretation. Morgan's knowledgeable but playful tone fairly sparkles throughout the book. I like how she encourages the student to speak his/her interpretations aloud throughout the learning and reading process, and she respects the reader's autonomy within whatever formal structure is (or is not) adopted. It's been years since I read the book (twice), but I remember it as being one of the most helpful guides ever.

nicky

One of the best ones out there - I always recommend this to people.

FWIW I have about 100 tarot books and this is one of my very favorite :)

Aurora369

I read the book a few years ago and found it quite helpful. I like the way she makes you feel more at ease with your reading and interpretations. She helped me tremendously. I highly recommend her book.

Owl Song

I also really love this one. It's an extremely motivating book with useful and concrete information on how to really read from intuitive associations from the card imagery. Simple, straightforward, and insightful.

gregory

I love it - it is so refreshingly go for it-ish. It gives you confidence to believe that you can actually DO this stuff !

delizt

this is one of my favorites...I love her writing style, it's like talking with an encouraging friend!