exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

rogue

Are you working on any other cards at the moment Ash, or just contemplating what to do next? I'm curious to see what you'll come up with next.

sacredashes

:D

There are stuff I haven't put up yet. Just started a new job that requires some focus to settle in. Gotta play the rookie and show some enthusiasm, you know the drill... Will be putting up more stuff soon.

Anything new coming up from your side?

rogue

nothing to speak of at the moment

Wings

Thanks for Sharing

The journey is long and we all struggle with the darkness and as women we participate in the constant sluffing off of life from the peak of creative possibility to the dying of the unused egg...up and down every month...our knowing is in our DNA...and one day it's over and you watch all the little girls step up and the energetic cylic dance begins again ...be kind to yourself...your work is very real and wil lead you through the darkness to the Master who dells within...your integrety is admirable...I will keep my eye on this work........((hugs)),Wings

sacredashes

Wings, your words touched me.. not only the message itself but the beauty in which it was expressed. Thank you.

Editted to add: I saw your work from your website and I find them just as poetic as your verbal expression. It humbles me to receive compliments from amazing artists like yourself, lampkin and temperlyne. ((Hugs back))

Ash

sacredashes

The World

Removed on 27.12.2007

rogue

Wow! That was really your first artwork? You are awesome Ash. And brilliant.

sacredashes

:D With my first ever box of pastels that my husband bought for me. So I sat down with it, scrapped bits of oil pastel with my finger nail and pasted it on paper.

Glad you liked it, lampkin. You're pretty awesome yourself :D

temperlyne

Amazing image! I love the lush green hills and the contrast between them and the solitary sadness of the purple cloak. very well done!
I've never heard of oil pastels before, they are probably known by an other name here in Holland. I will have to check them out.

sacredashes

temperlyne

I think you will absolutely love them, their colors are very vivid and rich; and although they come in crayon like sticks, they are very smooth and easy to use especially for blending.

I love the color contrasts. There's also chalk pastels which are more powder-like but they're not quite as yummy as oils. :D