Study to discover 'Points of Reference'

lunalafey

Little Baron said:
You might want to call on Fudugazi.

It would be cool for anyone who can hit the time-line bulls-eye to share how they come up with dates and time.

Franniee - Go ahead and pull cards for your Q

Like Franniee, I also have a question perfect for the study. It is in reference to time as well as location (?).

We are looking for a house and with very little luck.
We have scoped out the surrounding area and know what we like, but we are 'tired' enough that we will take next to anything as long as it is safe for kids (no main-busy streets or corner-crack-house).
So where and-or when, will we find a house?

Using my Fantastical deck

-----1-----
--4--5--2--
-----3-----

The positions are based on time and direction, but does not need to stick to that.

1-Queen of Wands
2-Wheel of Fortune
3-7 of Pentacles
4-Lovers
5-5 of Cups

ooo- how to read these.....?

SO when?
Lovers, Gemini, we are in Gemini...hmmm, Wheel is Jupiter/Saggitarius, gosh, I hope it does not take that long. Maybe it's sometime between now and then. The card between Lovers & Wheel is the 5 of Cups, 5 days into Cancer? 5 days into Scorpio? The reading as a whole gives me a Virgo feeling. (I'll try and get some card pics of the cards up)
Now the Wheel card might also express that we will continue to live in this house on wheels.

and WHERE?
Funny- there is a town a bit far for us to move to, but it's called 'Fortuna'.
It is the cheaper place to live, but the farthest from everything and with the price of gas being 3.50 to 3.60 a gallon, I'd go totally belly up.

The only thing that I can 'get' out of the cards is that the Queen is talking to me, she faces East (when the cards are positioned in the spread to match compass directions) and her wand points North. Maybe she speaks to me because that is the direction that is our first choice, but has the least opportunities.
hmmm.....I will have to think more on this.

franniee

1-Queen of Wands
4-Lovers 5-5 of Cups 2-Wheel of Fortune
3-7 of Pentacles

OK here's what I get....

The Q of Wands in my mythic deck looks to the past. Is there a place you lived 10 years ago or so? She is penelope waiting for Odyseus... but I digress. She is telling you to be creative in your search. She is also LEO to me - fiercely loyal and energetic and creative.

The Wheel is telling me your luck will change. :) The lovers is a choice....so maybe there will be more than one for you to chose

The 7 of pents is difficult decision - taking the risk or safe choice - always take the risk - so it is indicating a choice as well.

The 5 of cups is victory over an obstacle after a struggle (family).

So you will find a home! 2 or more of them! and you will have to choose....

Now when... well I am going with between now (gemini) and the end of Leo - mid august .... I'm going with August 5th - it's calling me as going to contract. ;)

Get to work Luna! :love:

franniee

-----1-----
--4--5--2--
-----3-----

I'm going to use Luna's spread for my question too. Using the victorian romantic.

Will and when will we get this box job?

------------------Wheel-------------
-----Tower----4 of Pents------Q of pents
--------------Ace of Pents----------

shadow: 2 of Cups - partnership - yes there are many - a partnership between the client and the sales person who works for my sister - a partnership between me and my sister and one between me and the guy who will help me facilitate the job in the foreign country.

OK well first off I can't read for myself.... that said, let's see how far I get.

I think there will be change of luck - a stroke of good fortune (much needed) with all of the pents I am betting I will get this job. I think the women holding the coin wants to give it to us but she wants to be wooed - I am the skilled on they need. The Ace is telling me there is a sudden opportunity for material gain upon me!
I think the tower is telling me very sudden changes are upon us! I hope it isn't literal and when the job is being shipped by boat - the boat doesn't sink! :) Something is going to break down! Crumble. Maybe we will get to the bottom of all of the delays and strip away the nonsense. Or maybe the job will be a total disaster! UGH!
4 of pents is anxiety over money - which is me! Or greed which is the client - they don't want to pay our fees - they want to do it themselves.

I could use help on the interpretation. ;)

OK when - well first off I would say 1 - 4 months
Tower = mars = aries
Wheel = Jupiter = sag
Q of P = Taurus

I've got 3 pents = earth 2 fires

September 4th?

:love:

May

A day and I missed so much. Let me come back with my cards and get on work...

C u ppl soon

franniee

yeah May is back!
Yipee! :)

lunalafey

some reflections

I would have been back sooner, but as I was so instructed, I "got to work". I have been actively house hunting all week, and here how it's been~

Here are the cards from my 'housing' draw again.
----------1-Queen of Wands------------
4-Lovers------5-5 of Cups------2-Wheel of Fortune
------------3-7 of Pentacles------------

Franniee, you brought some interesting thoughts on the cards to the table. After a week has passed I see some of what you have taken from the cards.

In brief, up to this point, we have been wanting a house for the last 6 months, we have only been 'hunting' for the last two months. We live in a place that has a housing shortage as well as, the area is a University town. When school is in, there is really nothing to rent. At the end of May, more came available. In the last 10 days, the listings has doubled. In these listings, more of what we need and want has come available. So, yes there has been a bit more to choose from, just in the last week. Without getting into a whole long story, the adversity and victory surrounding a move also rings true in the past week's events. In being 'creative' with the house hunting, we have found others who share our need of good housing and an an affordable level. We are all pooling our resources together. It seems that it is the only way. So this is a change of fortune, for we knew no-one who we would want as room-mates and those that we have found, we are all just too much alike for there to be any tensions once we are all living together. I see some of this reflected in the Lovers card, a working and compatible partnership in the area of housing.
We currently have our applications into a property manager and have a specific house in mind, but we have left the applications open to other properties in case someone who is ahead of us chooses the house we applied for. It will be sometime this week that our applications will be approved or declined so it is now just a waiting game.

My connection is acting funny again, so I'm going to take a look at the 'box job' cards offline and respond later.

franniee

Luna!

I bet the 7 of pents prodding you to take a risk is about you getting room mates..... cool!

I hope you get your home soon! I know how stressful that is!

:love:

May

lunalafey said:
We are looking for a house and with very little luck.
We have scoped out the surrounding area and know what we like, but we are 'tired' enough that we will take next to anything as long as it is safe for kids (no main-busy streets or corner-crack-house).
So where and-or when, will we find a house?

Helo people... me lazy girlie izh back finally with cards
I pulled three cards each for where and when.

When - The Magician, Two of Wands, Ten of Swords

Difficult to answer. I think you will find something and then keep waiting on it for a while and then it probably will not work out.

Where - Justice, Seven of Wands, Temperance

No clueee on this one. A conflict territory may be (lol). It will not be too exciting offer for you.

Short reading... not clue

Lov,
May

lunalafey

I got a report back from our job hunter. May, you saw that they would find a job but not take it. Yes, a job was found, but with the duties that where involved, it was not the right job for them. So now we wait for fall.

As for my house hunting- I'm in limbo, waiting on word back about a house that is south of my current 'position' by 11 (justice) miles on a road named 'Elk River'
River in the name is interesting because there have been times (readings & intuitional moments) in the semi-distant past that pointed to 'water' in some form. I hope that May's take on it not working out is wrong :p

Franniee- for your box job; I used my Ancestral Path to view the cards you pulled.

----------X----------
---XVI---4P---QP---
-------- -1P----------

I giggle when I see cards be so 'fitting'.
2 Majors & 3 Minors and all Minors being Pentacles; ya' know- job, work, money....

I poked at a few things, the astrological associations of the two Majors and came up with Leo. Leo is the sign between Aires (Mars/Tower) and Sagittarius (Jupiter/Wheel). So that is July 23rd to August 22nd.
When I looked at the position of the two majors (9 & 12 o'clock) this could represent the weeks, between 9 to 12, this encompasses the sign of Leo.
Numerically the two majors equals 8, August is the 8th month. 8 days into August is still Leo. And 8 weeks from when the cards where pulled is also in that first part of August. So no matter how I looked at it, it seems to point to the first part of August.

May

lunalafey said:
As for my house hunting- I'm in limbo, waiting on word back about a house that is south of my current 'position' by 11 (justice) miles on a road named 'Elk River'
River in the name is interesting because there have been times (readings & intuitional moments) in the semi-distant past that pointed to 'water' in some form. I hope that May's take on it not working out is wrong :p

I like the justice part (11) but I hope too that not working out is only the initial wait. I hope this works out for you.

lunalafey said:
I got a report back from our job hunter. May, you saw that they would find a job but not take it. Yes, a job was found, but with the duties that where involved, it was not the right job for them. So now we wait for fall.

I'll try another reading and see what the cards say next for the job hunter.

I'm happy to see how we're progressing =)

Will read for franniee hopefully today sometime.

We need more questions!!!