3. What I want out of life
4. What /she wants out of life

5. pros of staying in the relationship
6. cons of staying in the relationship
7. outcome if I stay

8. pros of leaving the relationship
9. cons of leaving the relationship
10. outcome if I leave

Backstory: This guy and I have been dating since end of October. He's grounded, intelligent, very spiritual and loving. BUT he's very young (24 years old). He likes getting high and drunk with his friends (not everyday but enough to bother me) and he's thought about moving after he graduates from graduate school. I'm older and would like to get married in a few years. I feel like we are in different places in our lives and I'm unsure if he will "grow up" so to speak and be ready for marriage in a few years. Anyway, here's what I got and here's my interpretation.

1. 10 of cups- Family card. So true. I've dreamed of being a mom since I was seven years old. I'm very ready to start a family soon. I would love to start a family with him in a few years.

2. Queen of cups- he wants connection out of this relationship. he may also want me to "go with the flow more" and not worry so much about marriage and kids.

3. Temperance. I want balance in my life. I also want spirituality and some sort of spiritual healing work in my life.

4. 8 of Pentacles. He wants to work hard in this lifetime. He's concerned with acquiring material goods.

5. page of cups- If I stay, we will start our emotional connection fresh. We will build it up over time. If I stay, we will be excited to get to know one another and excited to connect to one another.

6. 4 of cups- he may reject me if I stay in the relationship.

7. page of pentacles- If I stay, we will start to build something together. a home together? a business together? (might this card also be a family card??)

8. Chariot- If I leave, I will move forward in a new direction in my life

9. If I leave, I will miss out on the High Priestess knowledge my guy has(my guy is a highly spiritual and religious person. i see him as a spiritual/religious teacher of sorts to me).

10. Hanged Man. I may be screwing myself over if I leave him.

Please comment with your interpretations! I'm particularly wondering what people think about the High Priestess and Hanged Man in this spread.

Thanks!