Rootweaver's Spreads

Rootweaver

For my Tarotelic segment on Akasha Temple Live (Blogtalk Radio) today I felt the need to create a spread for a particular query about a missing person. I call it 'The good, the bad & the ugly' spread. It can be adapted for use on a number of probing questions of course. The key to the diagram is shown below:

The original question posed was this:
My brother, who is much older than I, disappeared 3 years ago and hasn't been seen or heard from since. I didn't know him very well, but I would love to know where he went, why he left and whether I will ever see him again. Can you help?

I have attached an illustration of the layout. This is a 12-card spread.

Position 1: Where did he go to?
Position 2: Why did he leave?
Position 3: Will you see him again?

Position 4: What are the advantages of where he went to?
Position 5: What are the disadvantages of where he went to?
Position 6: What are the advantages of him leaving?
Position 7: What are the disadvantages of him leaving?
Position 8: What are the advantages of seeing him again?
Position 9: What are the disadvantages of seeing him again?

Position 10: How HE views where he went to
Position 11: How HE views his reasons for leaving
Position 12: How HE views seeing you again

Attachments

• good-bad-ugly-tarot-spread-4web.jpg
    good-bad-ugly-tarot-spread-4web.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 121

Padma

Thanks!

Interesting spread Jera, thanks for that. Interestingly, my own very older brother disappeared several years ago - so I will try this spread to see if it sheds any light on things :)

Rootweaver

Interesting spread Jera, thanks for that. Interestingly, my own very older brother disappeared several years ago - so I will try this spread to see if it sheds any light on things :)

I'd love to know how the spread works for you Lotus Padma, here's hoping that it gives you some clarity on your brother's disappearance.

Padma

I'd love to know how the spread works for you Lotus Padma, here's hoping that it gives you some clarity on your brother's disappearance.

Thanks Jera, I will be doing it this weekend :) I will let you know how it works out, and thanks again!