is there a really good past life problem spread?

amethyst57

like for a past incident or medical problem that effects you in this lifetime?
something you can't fathom why it effects you?

i've trouble with my eye exams lately, with the doctor getting that solution in my eyes
to dialate them...it bugs the hell out me...maybe there was an incident or or something with my eyes that got carried over to this lifetime...

any help or even readings on this, will be greatly appreciated.....

triple_entendre

I rather like this one: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=100395

Card #2 could be the position of the past, describing it-- as in, a past life back beyond the birth of this one. The rest, I think are pretty good at setting up a good balance of influences and warnings-- it's a good bird's eye view spread. :) Hope your eye gets better!

I also read in some new age pleiadian literature, of someone who did a past life regression. He had been a slave trader, and some balance of his awareness or soul back then, carried the suffering of his "live stock" -- people who were packed so tightly that they suffocated. The result of this was that the author, in his present life form, was plagued by severe asthma. After the past life regression, however, he was cured. Apparently his rebirthing had dropped a stitch or something when it came to the karma, so it wasn't a karma that he could fulfill in this life but had to go back and get the old experience into his conscious memory. Sorry, I forgot the book title or author.

amethyst57

my eyes are ok...in fact, it was first time i didn't need new lenses
in quite some time...just have to go thru those drops sessions every
exam to check for cataracts,etc (i'm diabetic)...

that spread sounds good, will try it this week sometime...

that slave trader's story sure makes me wonder....maybe
i tortured someone in a past life, am paying for it...
it does feel like torture when doc pries my eyes open...

got to thinking about the inquistion and plucking eyes out, etc....
could it be my piscean imagination? IDK LOL

Padma

eyes

Amythest, I was thinking about your eyes - and I was wondering - could it be there is a situation around you that you don't want to face, or is there something about a person close to you that you don't want to really see?

Sometimes, the body will manifest some trickery that the mind is up to...for example, having a very sore back when you are daily going to work somewhere that you don't enjoy. (carrying a heavy load) or having a crick in your neck when you are going through a situation with "blinders" on ;p

Glass Owl

I created a spread called Your Pain Spread and it's three cards. You could look at the shadow card (which is the root or cause of your pain) as a possibly from a past life, especially if it points to something that you don't recognize from this lifetime.