Spread suggestion for me?

akmstarlight

I was wondering about a spread for me.
I am with a wonderful man. We've been together for a combined total of 3.5 years (a 2.5 year break before we decided to give it another go). I know that I want to spend my life with him.

The problem is that I have trouble relating my feelings. I tend to put up barriers and don't treat him like I should. I tend to have sarcastic responses to him. I know he loves me but often gets frustrated with the way I respond to him, even though we both know I love him deep down.

So I guess my question is, what spread could help me figure out how to overcome this problem? Or how can I maximize the strengths in our relationship? Your responses are appreciated.
-akmstarlight

Amanda

There's a spread in my Power Tarot book:

1. Nature of the problem:
2. Cause of the problem:
3. Solution to the problem:

Maybe that can help..

Keir Myrkvetr

There is this pretty neat spread posted here : http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15339 by Inana.

____1
__2___6_7
____3

1-. What is the problem?
2-. How do you feel about it?
3-. What is the real problem?
4-. What can help to solve it?
5-. What can make it worse?
6-. What comes after.
7-. What can you learn about this?

I used it two or three times for problematic situations and it was spot on and to the point. Maybe even a liiiittle bit difficult to accept, sometimes, but that's a good thing for me :)

akmstarlight

:)

There's a spread in my Power Tarot book:

1. Nature of the problem:
2. Cause of the problem:
3. Solution to the problem:

Maybe that can help..

Very simple! I like it.
One question though: What is the difference between the Nature of the problem and the Cause of the problem?

Amanda

Very simple! I like it.
One question though: What is the difference between the Nature of the problem and the Cause of the problem?

I read the nature of the problem as the present circumstances surrounding it; whether that be an emotion, action resulting from, or physical state. I read the 'cause' as what brought the nature of it about... so the nature is kind of "what's happening" and the cause is the "why".

akmstarlight

There is this pretty neat spread posted here : http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15339 by Inana.

____1
__2___6_7
____3

1-. What is the problem?
2-. How do you feel about it?
3-. What is the real problem?
4-. What can help to solve it?
5-. What can make it worse?
6-. What comes after.
7-. What can you learn about this?

I used it two or three times for problematic situations and it was spot on and to the point. Maybe even a liiiittle bit difficult to accept, sometimes, but that's a good thing for me :)

Just tried this spread and absolutely loved it!
I think it really helped to get to the root of the matter, and although I am a little confused by some of the cards, I am going to post in the "Readings" forum to try and obtain more insight than I have found myself.
Great spread, though....going to write down this gem.

akmstarlight

I read the nature of the problem as the present circumstances surrounding it; whether that be an emotion, action resulting from, or physical state. I read the 'cause' as what brought the nature of it about... so the nature is kind of "what's happening" and the cause is the "why".

Ahh, I see now.
Thanks for the clarification!